FINAL

MAYBE

I guess that it can't be avoided that even though Suzy and i are close, physically, emotionally there this wall that keeps us apart. 

After a few months, Suzy stated gaining friends and is opening up to class slowly. Some of our classmates are starting to take notice of her. 

I feel very possesive of her when I hear someone throwing compliments at her. It can't be helped since I've been liking her all the while. 

Suzy and I were supposed to meet at he library. Unfortunately she didn't show up. I was worried and I started looking for her. Running at corridors as fast as I can, searching for her at place she'd usually go. 

Walked pass the corridor at a fast pace when I noticed Suzy inside a room talking to a guy I've never met before. 

My mind went blank and my body started to move without me thinking first. I barged in the room, held Suzy by her hand and walked out of the room taking Suzy, surprised and clueless with me. We walked passed rooms and at the end of the builinding where no one was there. 

"Suzy, what did that guy do to you? You made me worried.", I said. I tried to calm down. 

"Just talking."

"Do you even know who he is?"

"He told me that he liked me since high school.", Suzy said abnoxiously. As if she didn't know what that ment. 

My heart starting to beat faster and I felt my body temperatur rising up. 

"What did you tell him?", I asked.

"Thank you. Until you came in."

"Thank you? That is what you said? Do you even know what he meant by liking you? Or did you tell him that you like him back?"

"I just told him thanks. Liking a person depends on the person,right? And he didn't ask me if I liked him."

After hearing that, I was able to breathe. 

When I noticed that I was still holding onto Suzy's hands I let go of it. 

---------------------------------------

Classes ended up late and it was already past 10. Suzy and I walked towards the bus stop. Although I didn't have to take the bus I just wanted to see Suzy get on the bus safely. 

The bus doors opened. 

Suzy was about to get inside. 

There's always something bothering me after someone confessed to Suzy and I've always wanted to ask her. 

With one foot stepping inside the bus, it caught me off guard. 

"Suzy.", I said. She looked back after I caught her attention. 

She looked at me the same way she did before. Her sincere eyes penetrating through me. My soul began to weaver but my body said otherwise. 

"Do you like me?"

She smiled  and nodded. After that she went inside the bus but was seated at the other side where I can't see her. 

Should I take that as a yes? Or she meant something else. 

Weekend came and my friend confronted me after noticing that I wasn't myself. 

I confessed to him. 

Telling how I met that girl, as if there was a connection between us that I started liking her from the first sight. That I cared for her like nobody else. But the thing is, Suzy because of how she spent her life from the past, she must have a different point of view on things. 

"A girl like that, she'll know when it comes. Soon, in time, your feelings for her will reach her."

 

 

When will my feelings reach her?