Better? Better.

No Better Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He throws away his phone and grabs the white pillow. He wanted to curse in rage. He wanted to throw all the things around. He wanted to go out and see her yet he can't for the simple fact that he's technically detain inside this hospital. He misses her so much. He wanted nothing but to have her around.

When Jiyong was about to get his ankle surgery, Chaerin halted all of her activities abroad, secretly returned to Korea and accompanied him. She was there when he got admitted in the hospital and waited patiently till he made it safely. Fans around the world were looking for her yet she chose to block her sns to make sure she won't get distracted. Work was calling for her as well but his safety was her main priority. He needs her around and she knows it.

For the first week of his official sick leave, they were fine. Both of them are happy to spend time with each other.Though they had to hide from the public, Chaerin knows they are free enough inside the four corners of his room in Dolce Vita. His friends and relatives keep on visiting him and they were more than happy to entertain the people close to their hearts without hiding their relationship.

When he finally recovers and became ready to re-enter the army, Chaerin finally re-appeared and participated in UMF Korea. That was one of the scapegoat they opted to calm her fans from looking at her whereabouts. She even accepted a short trip to Japan to do the photoshoot for a women's magazine. It was fine. Everything was fine...

...until he suffered another pain and found it hard enough to walk. He had to be re-admitted and that's where their nightmare begins.

 

He still remember what transpired before the issue surfaces the net..

"He keeps on asking me random questions even when I wanted to sleep." Jiyong told his manager when one of his wardmate, Private First Class Kim, was called for a whole body check up outside. It was already hard to keep his privacy outside but he didn't know it'll be harder to do it inside the base. He's currently checked in the room assigned for four soldiers. So far he's doing good with the other two soldiers but the youngest one is giving him a hard time. He always sees Soldier Kim looking at him as if he's watching his every move. Although he can just shrug his meaningful stares since it's quite to happen outside the camp, his awkward feeling grows when the young soldier started asking him about his personal information.

"I will talk to your doctor about it. I will also tell YG and your commander." Taehee assures him.

"Isn't she going to visit me?" he hopefully asks, pertaining to his girlfriend.

"You know she can't. Many people will see her and it'll be not good for the both of you." the manager explains as discreet as he could.

"Can I just go home again and rest in the pension instead?"

"You are still under observation. The doctor needs to monitor you and besides, it's better if you are here so people won't get the misconception between your sick leave and vacation leave."

"I wanna see her..."

"She want to see you too. She told me to pass you this letter." he handed him a plain white paper.

Jiyong smiles and excitedly grabs the letter.

 

Oppa,

Your Sky misses you so much! Don't forget to behave and listen to your doctor's advises, okay? I will see you soon. I love you.

Chae

 

"Look at your mood swing." Taehee shakes his head in amusement, still can't believe that a simple letter will cheer up the grumpy dragon.

"I'm just in love..." Jiyong grins until the suspicious soldier returns with his nurse.

"In love..with whom Hyung?" Private First Class Kim smugly asks. The two other soldiers are currently sleeping.

"Mind your own business." Taehee spats.

The young soldier smirks and positions himself on his bed. "Who's your girlfriend now Hyung? How many do you currently have anyway?" he asks while started writing something on his notebook.

Taehee was about to fight back when Jiyong grabs his arm and asks him to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter