[ Chapter 7 ] Abilities

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona."

"Yes?"

"You know, I still don't know what your abilities are."

Taeyeon glanced at you, surprised. 

"Really?"

you nodded and narrowed his eyes. 

"You used a gun before but I don't think that's a ability..Unless you got super aiming skills."

Hyuga, Mina and Momo snickered at the almost ridiculous ability. Taeyeon squeezed Momo's hand and gave a dangerous smile to her. 

"Haha that's funny isn't it?"

you suddenly saw a bullet barely miss his head, scraping his left ear. Everyone stayed silent. No one saw Taeyeon pull out her gun, so they were wondering who fired the bullet. 

"You should shut up before I put another bullet through your head."

"E-Eh?" 

An almost devilish smirk made it's way on Taeyeon's face as she enjoyed the horror on the student's face. 

"If you're just wondering, it's time manipulation." Taeyeon boasted proudfully.

"Time manipulation?!" They yelled in unison.

you and the others have never heard of the ability which was extremely rare for you since he had studied all the possible abilities in the world. However, he has never thought of time manipulation as a possible ability.

"Do you think I can mimic that?" you whispered to Sana and she shrugged. 

"Nope~" Taeyeon's acute hearing picked up on you's whispering. "It's not possible.""

you pouted and shuffled away from Taeyeon, feeling slightly scared of her now. Momo giggled and planted a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek.

"My hero~" 

Hyuga let out a snort but immediately covered it up with a cough when Taeyeon glared at him. They continued down the path through the forest until they arrived at their destination.

 

"U-U-Uh h-h-hello." you wanted to slap himself when he stuttered in front of the guards that were outside the building. 

The guard displayed a stone face as they spoke in their stern voice.

"State your name and reason."

Taeyeon stepped up and took over, her personality changing into a more mature and composed woman rather than her usual childish self. They all stood patiently with their backs straight and their hands cross into a ball in front of them. Hyuga even used a bit of water to flatten a part of his hair where it stuck up.

"Proceed." 

They all shuffled behind Taeyeon who took the lead like a bunch of ducklings following their mother. you was the last one in line to take care of them and make sure that no one falls out of line. They came to a halt in front of a huge glass door that automatically opened when they got close enough. 

"Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter