[ Chapter 2 ] New Feelings

Sins Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of heels clacked against the floor as the girl made her way towards the five students. However she stopped when another girl approached the table, one that didn't look familiar. She changed her direction and sat down on the table next to them, eavesdropping on the conversation.

"you, can I talk to you. In private." 

you nodded and stood up. "Sure Taeyeon noona. Excuse me."

Taeyeon?...She doesn't sound like a student in here.

The girl's blood boiled when she heard Sana speaking about 'her' boyfriend with the Japanese suffix that only close friends use. 

"Who was the girl who wanted to speak to you-kun?" Sana asked and Hyuga shrugged his shoulders. 

"I dunno."

"Guess we just have to teach Sana a lesson afterschool eh?" She asked rhetorically. 

Her friends nodded in agreement. "Yes Meiqi."

At that moment, you returned and took a seat besides Hyuga and the five resumed their conversations.

 

 

 

"Hey we're going this way." Hyuga exclaimed as he waved at Sana and you. "Bye!" 

"Bye!" you waved back at Hyuga, Momo and Mina who all lived in the same area. 

He then turned to Sana. "Aren't you going with them?"

Sana shook her head shyly. "No, I live in the opposite direction."

"Oh, me too!" you remarked, "How about my driver drive you home too?"

Sana frantically shook her head. "I-I wouldn't want to bother you!" 

you laughed. "It's okay, it's not a bother."

"I-I prefer walking, I don't think I will feel too comfortable knowing that I am a burden to someone." 

you puffed his cheeks and pondered, a sight that Sana thought was cute. She wanted to squeeze his squishy cheeks and kiss it. 

Wait...kiss it?!...

"How about we walk home together then?" you flicked his wrist and called for his driver. 

"Yes Sir?"

"Don't bother coming, I'll be walking home with a friend." The driver understood and you hung up. 

"Alright let's go." 

Sana nodded again and walked besides you into the direction of the sun setting. The warm orange rays were blinding the two and had to raise their arms to block the sun from burning their eyeballs. Sana was shocked when she realised that you had raised his left arm to block the sun from reaching Sana's eyes, and she swoon at the kind gesture. 

"O-Oh, you don't have to.."

"It's fine."

"T-Thank you..."

you glanced towards the smaller girl and observed her face. A light pink colour dusted on her cheeks and she bit her glossy, red lips. However, it was the small pants that caught you's attention.

Is she thirsty?...

Luckily for the two, they were just arriving at a convience store and you told her to wait for him. Wondering why, Sana just nodded her head and stood under the shade as you bolted into the store. He scanned through the various drinks on display and picked out two juice boxes. 

"Apple or peach?..." He juggled the two drinks and shrugged. "I'll get both."

He scanned his card that was filled with unlimited money and went outside. To his disappointment, Sana was no where to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter