Chapter 5

Sunlight Over Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early, Whee In woke up with laziness and looked around. Her mom was sleeping besides her, so and instead of getting up, she shrank into the sheets and rolled to her mom arms, resting her head on her chest without any will to get up. Since it was a little dark outside when she looked at the window and her mom was still sleeping, she thought she still had some more time to sleep. Then the little girl closed her eyes again.

 

In less than one minute, she widened her eyes and got up as fast as possible, because she could swear she was listening the sound of raindrops. Then she walked to the windows to look outside, and it was raining.

 

“MOM!” She shouted.

 

Byul didn’t moved an inch. Usually she’s a light sleeper, but probably she was exhausted from what happened the day before.

 

Whee In then ran to where she was sleeping and started to shook her.

 

“MOM! IT’S RAINING!” The little girl shouted with a excited voice.

 

“Whaaat?” Byul E said with laziness in her voice.

 

“IT’S RAINING! SO LET’S GO TO SEE MOMMY!” Whee In said while putting her raincoat hastily and ran to the entrance, put on her boots, and got her yellow umbrella before opening the door to leave.

 

The blonde finally woke up when she listened the front door getting opened, so she wore the first coat she saw and got her umbrella to run after her daughter.

 

“Heey! You’ll catch a cold like that. Wait!” She shouted while walking fast behind her little girl.

 

Whee In ran down the old train line, going to an old train station that was used some decades ago. Now that part of the city they lived was abandoned because they were afraid of the dangers that could be in the forest that surrounded that area. Byul E’s house was the only around there, other people lived far from that forest.

 

On the way to the old train station, had a small tunnel. After crossing it, they could see the abandoned station. After it, Whee in ran even more faster, and when she got in front of it, she got inside without waiting her mom that was a little behind her.

 

“MOMMY! MOOOOMMY!” The little girl shouted while looking around for her mommy.

 

“WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

Finally Byul got in there as well, but she didn’t enter the place, she was standing on the train rains, looking her daughter running from one side to another while shouting and searching for her mommy.

 

“That’s weird. Where’s mommy?” Whee In asked herself while looking around.

 

The blonde thought it was the best if she just waited for her little girl, so she could explain again what happens when you die sometime soon, and maybe her little angel would understand that her mommy wasn’t there and wouldn’t go there neither.

 

“Mom! She’s not here yet?” Whee In turned around and asked.

 

Byul just lowered her head and decided to wait a little longer before speaking everything she had in mind.

 

 

Around 2 hours later, the rain stopped and both of them were sitting on the sidewalk.

 

When Whee In saw that her mommy wasn’t there, she said they should just wait, because she would arrive anytime soon. Byul hadn’t said anything and just did as her daughter asked.

 

“Do you want to go home now?” The blonde finally said something.

 

“NO! I’m not leaving!” The little girl said flatly.

 

“But you’ll catch a cold if we stay here like this.” Byul said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter