End.

Dream Girl

a/n: i think this should be longer but i apparently don't have the time to write a chaptered story  since i couldn't even continue with my other on-going fics at the moment... this is once again may feel rushed because my brain is so toxic i cannot write... i had high hopes for this dayream but i let myself down sadly... and if anyone's wondering... i made Junsu a jealous type here. idkw

 


 

 

 

At 13, Yunho thought it would be the best age to fall in love. And so, he gathered his super strength, courage, and faith, and best put his red checkered polo that he hasn’t wear yet and his baggy jeans that is his favorite. He flicks his smiley spandex with the back of his thumbs and slicks back his sticky brushed up hair once more before going out of his room. He lightly bowed to his mother before kissing him which the latter kisses him back and offers him a goodluck sign with her thumb.

Yunho’s smile is so big and wide, his friends who are waiting for him outside his house thought its best to just keep their mouths shut for the meantime until all the high Yunho is feeling finally subsided. Because, apparently last night, when they were all gathered at Yunho’s house last night, a loose bird by the name of Kim Heechul, cousin of Yunho’s friend Junsu told that he has a cousin who is so beautiful, Yunho might like the said cousin of his…

“What exactly are you coming here for, Chullie? I told you to go home, didn’t I?” Junsu annoyingly asked his 6-year-old cousin who just suddenly went to tag along with them after playing soccer at an empty corner lot down the street.

Junsu’s cousin puffed his plump cheeks and pouted his lips, and even hid behind Choi Siwon, the handsome son of the pastor in their town.

“Just let him come with us, Junsu.” Siwon pleaded with his mercenary smile and Junsu scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah.” Junsu replied and walks over to Yunho’s door and knock.

“That’s why I love you, Siwon Oppa.” Heechul squealed and even kisses Siwon after that.

Junsu… well, he’s not liking to babysit at all. No, no.

 

When all of them gathered inside Yunho’s room, Junsu, slump his body, belly flat on the bed, sticking out. Heechul sticking beside Siwon at the foot of the bed, and two of their other friends seated on the floor, on each side Yunho, they began their little meeting—well, Yunho’s confession since the latter gathered his friends to help him with his tiny, wee of a problem: his love life.

 

 

“I think it’s time for me to fall in love.” Yunho confessed and all his friends, Heechul included look up to him in surprise.

“Don’t you think?” Yunho asks shyly, the back of his nape.

Junsu frowned.

“What are you saying, Yunho? Have you found someone you like?” Junsu asked, a little pissed because he thought their little meeting would be about beating higher age group they had just fought earlier.

“N-no… I-it’s not like that Su…”

“Then, what are you blabbering about, Yunho?”

“W-well… I was thinking that maybe… well, maybe it’s time for me to find the girl of my dreams—”

“Yunho!” Junsu snapped. “You’re just thirteen—we’re just thirteen—”

“And so? I’ve always dream of the girl of my dreams and I always think that when I’m thirteen, I’m going to find her.”

“You’re delusional, Yunho.” Junsu shakes his head, sits back up and crosses his arms.

“Junsu’s right, Yunho.” Said one of Yunho’s friend.

“We’re a little too young for romance.” Another friend added but, Yunho is determined.

“Young or old, I want to meet her tomorrow—”

“Tomorrow?!” Junsu stood up on the bed, hysterical. “Are you insane?! Have you gone mad?!”

“Well, I dreamt of her last night, Su. She has this fair skin, round, beautiful eyes, plump red lips, and soft jet-black hair—”

“Did you watch Snow White last night, Oppa?” This time, Heechul finally have spoken. He should just stay quiet since his cousin, who is all going to lose it all tonight made him think it’s time to finally in before Junsu went cuckoo.

Yunho frowned at the kid sitting beside Siwon.

“No, Chullie. I didn’t.”

“But the way you described her is as if she’s Snow White who is also my favorite character aside from Cinderella, Rapunzel, Bell, Anna—”

“I think we’ve heard enough, Chullie.” Siwon, smilingly reprimanded. Heechul smiled back.

“B-but it’s real, you guys.” Yunho insisted. “When I woke up earlier, I couldn’t believe it myself but her features still lingered to me and—”

Junsu sighed. “I think we’ve heard enough, Yunho.”

“We should just talk about soccer and how to beat the—”

“BUT GUYS!” Yunho raised his voice as he stood up. “I really, really, really, really, really—”

“—wanna meet her?” Siwon concluded and all of them looked over the pastor’s son. Yunho nodded to him in reply.

“I don’t think there’s a girl that fits to your description, Yunho. And, I’ve seen and met all of the women in this town of ours and—”

“You have high standards, Yunho. We get it.” Their other friend rebutted.

“And, Snow White isn’t probably living in this town for sure.” Their other friend added.

“Yunho,” Junsu paused and looks at Yunho with desperate, lonely eyes. “It’s just a dream—”

“NO, IT’S NOT!”

“But, Yunho—”

“I think I can help you with that, Oppa.”

Suddenly, Heechul once again spoken and all eyes looks over to him in surprise.

“Y-you will?” Yunho asks.

Heechul nodded.

“Fair skin, round eyes, plump lips—I think I have someone who looks just like that except his hair.”

“His hair? What of his hair?” Yunho stresses, heart racing fast.

Then, Junsu gasps, he jumps out of the bed and turn to give Heechul a glare.

“Y-you wouldn’t dare—”

Heechul smirks. “His is blonde.”

“N-NO!” Junsu shouted and all eyes turned to look at him then back to Heechul who has this evil smile gracing on his lips now.

“Then… c-can I meet her tomorrow?” Yunho asks, voice shows uncertainty and nervousness, Heechul’s evil smirk is making him more jittery than he already is.

“Sure… I think I’ll probably go now and ask her—”

“KIM HEECHUL… you wouldn’t dare—” Junsu threatened but the six-year-old kid just shrug his shoulders before going out of the room.

“Aish!” Junsu then was about to flee the room too when Yunho grab him by the shoulder at the door, he stops.

“Why are you so against this, Su? I’m just going to meet her and—”

“Yunho…” Junsu paused to look at his friend’s eyes and to his hand grabbing his arm, he heaves a heavy, long sigh.

“I’m not against it or anything, Yunho… I just think you’re overreacting over this dream of yours.”

“I’m not overreacting, Su. I promise you, this girl is for real.” Yunho’ eyes look very determined that Junsu heaves another sigh.

“Just… just don’t freak out when you…” Junsu’s voice trailed off when he saw Yunho turned to talk over to their friends, asking their advice on what to wear and the settings changed fast forward to the day Junsu looks over to Yunho, head to toe with guilty eyes.

 

“I can’t believe I’m so excited yet nervous at the same time.” Yunho confesses and breathes out to calm his nervous heart.

Siwon and their other two friends exchanging guilty looks and all three eyes landed on Junsu and the latter heave a sigh before starting to walk over to the sidewalk, going to the small café in town where Heechul and the said “dream girl” of Yunho is waiting.

“Can we tell him now? Can we?”

“No! We can’t yet… I swear to you, he will not bear it.”

“Yes, he won’t but then, maybe, he can. Didn’t you see how he fits perfectly to Yunho’s dream girl?”

“Guys, Yunho could hear you, you know.” Junsu whispered at his side while Yunho is walking ahead of them.

“What are you guys talking about?” Yunho turns to asks as he felt he is walking way too fast, he stops to turn around and witness his friends murmuring to each other.

“NOTHING!” all of them said in unison. Yunho chuckled and shrug his shoulders then started walking ahead of them once again.

“What if he hyperventilates once he found out?”

“Or…or he collapses and hits his head on the ground?!”

“Or maybe… we’ll all make it through somehow because Jesus is walking along with us?” Siwon optimistically stated and smiled at his worrisome friends.

Everybody heaves a sigh and Junsu… Well, he’s a little jittery.

 

 

 

The fated meeting began…

Heechul is now sitting with Siwon, Junsu and the others at the far end corner table of the café while their eyes are busy scrutinizing the pair just three tables away from them.

Yunho and his dream girl. And both look super shy, their heads are both bowed down.

 

 

Yunho man up and finally lifts up his head to see his dream girl up close and personal. With that, he wandered his eyes all over the said beauty with the blondest of hair he has ever seen and suddenly thought that he might’ve seen the same head of a hair before in school but shook his head right afterward, going back to admiring the beauty in front of him.

When they met when Heechul introduced them earlier, he couldn’t help but gasped seeing the main features he had remembered into this girl right in front of him. She has the fairest skin he has ever seen. Her eyes are so round and big, he bet he would be onto him when she stares. And those plump, red lips, so moist that Yunho almost salivated in front of her earlier.

They were now awkwardly sitting in front of each other and it is making Yunho nervous even more and so, he stood up, making the beauty to lift up her face to watch his movement. Yunho walks over to her side and slides in to the bench to sit next to her.

Everyone gasps, including his friends and the beauty.

“I-is it too close? I-I… I just thought if I sit next to you, I wouldn’t be super nervous but I thought wrong.” Yunho stammered, lips shaking.

“I-I should probably go back—” Yunho announces and stood up once again but only stop when he felt soft, cold hand wraps around his own sweaty one.

“S-stay.” Said the beautiful voice coming from the beauty.

“T-this is fine.” She added.

Yunho’s cheeks instantly blushes and he couldn’t help the smile stretching out on his face as he sits back down.

“M-my name’s Yunho.”

The beauty chuckled.

“Didn’t we already introduce each other earlier?”

“O-oh… right.” Yunho embarrassingly smiled.

“Jae-Jaeju—ko…” Yunho shyly called.

The beauty then gasps and blushes as she hears her name being called.

“C-co—coffee?” Yunho added and Jejuko lifts up her face and smiles at Yunho as she softly nodded her head.

And, Yunho smiled back.

 

 

 

The date is going smoothly but so boringly slow, the others who are watching the two started to get impatient.

“This is taking so long—” One friend complains as he sighs.

“You think first dates should just end in hi and hello?” Heechul snorted and turned to look over the two but then again, he thinks the date is so slow it makes him want to smack their heads together and call it a day.

“But this is taking forever!” the friend added as he slumps his back lower to the couch.

“Then… what do you suggest, then?” Another friend asks, asking Heechul, Siwon, and Junsu.

“I think we should call it a day.” Junsu suddenly suggested and all eyes look at him in disbelief.

“Aren’t you happy for Yunho?” Siwon asks.

Junsu eyed him and sigh. “She’s not his dream girl, Siwon. He’s my cousin and I don’t think it’s right that we all know who she really is but Yunho.”

“But to be honest, she really looks like the picture of Yunho’s dream girl, Su. She really is.” Their friend stated.

“I can’t believe that Yunho describes hi—her perfectly.” Their other friend added.

“But—”

“Cousin Su,” Heechul rebutted. “You’re right about that but isn’t it Yunho Oppa’s fault too for not knowing cousin Jae-Jae? It’s already been a month since then. I don’t think your school is so big he would not see him, even with his hair color at that.”

All of them sigh.

“Before this dream, all Yunho can think of is Soccer, soccer, soccer. I don’t think he’ ever look past the green field before.” Junsu sighed.

All four heads shook their heads and went back to watching. This time, their mouths turned into sour with the cringy atmosphere already lingering around the two. They began talking again while watching the two smiles, chuckles, giggles, and laughs with each single movement each does.

“I can’t bear to watch it anymore.” The friend stated, acting like he is about to puke.

“What if Yunho find out her real identity? What will we do about it?” another friend asks.

“She can never get caught.” Heechul smartly answered.

“What makes you so sure, Chullie?” Junsu’s eyebrow rose. “I know our cousin is so beautiful, she can fake everyone else but—”

“Can’t you see Junsu Oppa, Yunho Oppa is already head over heels for her.” Heechul smirks as he proudly looks at the things he did right.

Last night, he didn’t go home straight in his cousin Junsu’s house where he is staying but went over to the new family who had just moved in in their neighborhood: his cousin Jaejoong and his family.

He went inside, bowed his head to his aunt who was watching the T.V. then ran upstairs toward the big room where all Jaejoong’s sister sleeps.

He asked for advice and of course permission for his plan to work and they all happily complied. Heechul didn’t do it thought because he likes Yunho but when he heard about his so-called ‘dream girl’, his cousin’s face light up in his head and right there and then he knew he’s the perfect candidate—and obviously, he knows his cousin’s dark secret so everything went according to his plan.

At first, of course his cousin was adamant about it but Heechul made sure that the night won’t end until he gets his first kiss with his secret crush. And how would be that possible? Heechul has an evil plan.

 

“Heechul-ah, I don’t think we’re doing this right…” Jaejoong slowed down on walking towards the café wearing a pastel pink floralr dress, the sleeves are cropped on the shoulders and the base is draped longer than his fingertips, flowing beautifully with the wind. He is also wearing a soft pink, one-inch open-toe strap sandals, accustomed with the same colored pouch.

“Jae-Jae… you look so beautiful I can’t even say ‘Oppa’ to you anymore. And besides, Yunho Oppa is looking forward to this day. This is your chance to get close to him, don’t you think?”

“B-but… I’m dressed as a girl—”

“I know,” Heechul nodded. “But it’s his ‘dream girl’ and if we walk over there with you dressed up as a boy, he would probably faint because he believes that his ‘dream girl’ is a girl.” He deadpanned.

Jaejoong sighs. “But still, you should find a real girl for him.”

“Unfortunately, no one fits as good as you so bear with it.”

Jaejoong sighs once again. “W-well, here goes nothing.”

 

 

 

Yunho looks over to Jaejuko and madly blushes when their eyes meet. He shyly looks away only to turn back to where it landed before, back into staring at his dream girl… all over again.

 

“S-stop staring at me… Y-Yunho.” Jaejoong/Jaejuko hides her reddening cheeks with his palms and stares down at the food they’re currently eating: a piece of cheesecake they are sharing because apparently, none of them wants to eat too much because they can’t simply eat normally with all the shyness and staring that is happening.

“S-sorry.”  Yunho shyly apologized. “It’s just that… It’s just… I-I cannot believe you actually exist.” He added and Jaejoong giggled at the sentence.

Jaejoong then went over to Yunho’s hand, grabs it and guided the latter’s still sweaty hand over to his cheek to softly touch it. Yunho’s warm palm envelops Jaejoong’s cheek that it gets warmer.

“See? I’m real, Yunho.” Jaejoong stated and Yunho gasps but he let his hand stayed longer at Jaejoong’s cheek.

“Y-yeah… y-you are.” Yunho said as if under a spell.

 

 

“Tsk, tsk… and he said he will lead us well in the fight between Ouran High next week…” the friend stated, shaking his head in disbelief.

“He’s the captain of the soccer team yet look at him now, Coach would probably be disappointed when he sees his googly eyes.” The other friend chimed.

Junsu and Siwon sighs.

It is the very first time Junsu ever saw Yunho this way and honestly, he doesn’t know what to feel about it. Yunho has never been in love before and yet, looking at him with those eyes looking at his cousin, it made Junsu prove that Yunho has finally met his ‘dream girl’. And so far, Yunho hasn’t been disappointed with the result.

It made Yunho gullible, yes, but it also made them believe that Yunho’s dream is possible when you believe in it.

Junsu sighed in defeat and just let everything fall into pieces. If something happens later or in the near future, then they’ll all cross the bridge when they get there.

 

 

The time must’ve been running in slow motion for the watchers while running so fast for the two who just sat for hours, giggling, smiling, and staring at each other the whole time.

It is now dark outside when both Yunho and Jaejoong decided to take a walk outside. Together with their watchers, all six of them walks into the sidewalk, careful not to outrun the other two walking ahead of them.

 

The watchers still couldn’t keep their dismay lingering on their faces because they thought when the two walks out of the café, all the giggles and staring would go but it continuous on when the two stops at one of the night lamps on the street, facing each other while under a lamp post and besides a red phone booth at the side.

Junsu, Siwon, Heechul and the other two friends instantly hid themselves in the nearest bushes and whispers their curiosity as to what will happen next.

 

“I bet Yunho will kiss her.”

“Make that two.”

“Ssh… they will hear us.”

“Shut up, Siwon.”

“Guys…”

”Oppas…”

 

On the other side…

Jaejoong stops on his track and face Yunho and the latter did the same and face the other.

Both look at each other with something lingering behind their line of vision, past through their inner corners, and through their very soul, both read each other’s emotion and both smile at the same time.

Jaejoong then slowly reach Yunho’s chest with his hand and plant it softly there. Yunho, on the other hand, walks closer and clasps Jaejoong’s hand on his chest over to his right hand.

They both smile once again, not saying anything but just smiling.

 

 

“What do you think they are doing right now?” someone whispered.

“I couldn’t hear lips smacking yet—”

“Jeez… there’s a kid over here, you idiot!” Junsu stated and smacks his friend’s head.

“Ssshhh…”

 

 

“I’m glad to have met you, Jaejuko. Really… It is a pleasure.” Yunho profess and Jaejoong smiled so happily he put his other free hand over to Yunho’s cheek, touching his mole above his upper lip.

“Me too. I mean… I-I wanted to meet you too.”

“Y-you mean you have dreamt of me too?” Yunho asks, surprised at Jaejoong’s statement.

Jaejoong chuckled. “Maybe.”

That made Yunho smiled even more.

His free hand then went over to Jaejoong’s cheek as well, and ever so slowly reach down over to Jaejoong’s lips while the latter seem busy giggling and presses both of their lips together.

It was swift but when Yunho pulled out to see Jaejoong’s reaction to what he did, he smiled that it reach heavens when he saw the latter’s eyes wide open and his cheeks are reddened.

It took Jaejoong to recover but when he did, he pulled his hands away from Yunho and ran.

Yunho stood there frozen at what just happened but it didn’t take him long to stay frozen when his friends who just suddenly appeared out of nowhere came to rescue him.

 

And… that was it. His dream girl and his first date ended just like that.

 

Years passed by so quickly, Yunho manages to erase that thorny past from his memory all these years. He almost did when all of a sudden, his ‘dream girl’ reappeared in front of him again. This time, she looks a lot different.

Though they had the same fair skin, big round eyes and plump lips, their hair differs because what he’s seeing in front of him has a brown hair, a bit long for a normal guy’s hair, but nonetheless, they both exudes the same intensity of feelings that resides inside of him. That old feeling he wants to completely vanish into his system.

“Hi. I’m Kim Jaejoong and I will be a trainee from here on. Please take care of me.”

 

It didn’t take long enough to get to know this Kim Jaejoong. They eventually became a team together with his friend Junsu and two others including Yoochun and Changmin.

And in that timeframe, he got to know a lot about Jaejoong and he could even say, as the latter quite stated in an interview before, he knows Jaejoong from head to toe. He also found out he’s Junsu’s cousin. That made him a bit weary because Junsu never told him about Jaejoong before.

They both gotten close, closer than they should’ve been and, Yunho felt it so wrong yet so right at the same time. Wrong, because their couple name: ‘YunJae’ are spreading like wildfire all over the world and it’s bothering him but, he doesn’t want to stop either.

It felt so right, the feeling when he held Jaejoong, hug him, caresses him, and envelops him in his arms, Yunho’s heart warms with each and every touch, each and every interaction they have. Yunho gets so warm when he touches Jaejoong and it confuses him at first because whenever he does, Yunho remembers the time with his dream girl. Every single time, every single touch, Yunho felt the same feeling, the same warmth, and the same intense tension between him and his dream girl with Jaejoong. He doesn’t know why it felt like that but he eventually concluded that it must be because Jaejoong is the counterpart of his ‘dream girl’ only, he’s a boy.

And in time, Yunho finally put a label to what he is feeling towards Jaejoong, he’s in love with him. Not just because he looks exactly like his ‘dream girl’ but, because his heart says it’s fate. And so, he decided to tell Jaejoong, but…

 

“A Banjun drama?” the members of TVXQ exclaimed except Yunho who’s head is apparently in the outer space still.

“Yes.” Their manager replied. “Here’s the copy of the scripts. Make sure to study them before we go for filming.” He informed.

 

“Yunho?”

“Yunho hyung?”

“Hyung?”

The members called and Yunho blink his eyes back to life, staring at s.

“Yunnie?” Jaejoong called and Yunho almost blushes upon hearing Jaejooong’s sweet call of his name, he stood up instantly and sighed.

“This is going to be hard.”

“The banjun drama?” Jaejoong asks.

“H-huh?” Yunho dumbfoundedly asks back.

“The drama, Hyung.” Changmin added.

“O-oh,” Yunho could only reply.

“Are you alright, Yunnie?”

Yunho could only nod. He sighed once more.

 

 

The drama soon began and Yunho had the hardest time of all. He couldn’t confess and it makes more difficult for him because Jaejoong was beside him all the time.

Then an opportune moment arrived…

It was night and the director had told them to have the confession based on the ‘fanfic’ Jaejoong was reading in the drama together with a phone booth as the props.

Jaejoong was trapped inside Yunho and in the closed phone booth and the scene made Yunho remembered the time he kissed Jaejuko.

 

Ending with a hug, the film was wrapped up and Yunho felt his heart was going to jump out of his chest that it made Jaejoong worry so he asks the leader afterwards.

“Yunnie? Are you alright? Your heart has been racing since earlier.” Jaejoong looks at Yunho worriedly.

Yunho grabs Jaejoong’s hands and stare at their clasp hands.

“This feels like a déjà vu, Jaejoongie. I don’t know what to do.” Yunho blurts out and looks at Jaejoong with weary eyes.

Jaejoong then bit his lower lip and sigh. “It is, Yunnie. It is.”

Yunho then looks at him confusedly.

“If… If I told you Yunnie,” Jaejoong paused to look at Yunho’s eyes. “If I tell you that I was your dream girl, what will you do?”

Yunho’s eyes furrowed at Jaejoong’s confession. “Y-you are?”

“Y-yes… I am her, Yunnie. I am Jaejuko.” Jaejoong stated and tears started pouring down his eyes.

“Jae…” Yunho’s heart started to race, his mind pounded really hard, it was hard to comprehend everything Jaejoong has said but his body moved on its own, he caresses Jaejoong’s cheeks after letting go of his hands to wipe away Jaejoong’s tears.

“J-Jaejoongie… Is it true?” Yunho asks, eyes started getting watery.

His heart, mind, body, and soul couldn’t believe Jaejoong is Jaejuko, his dream girl.

Jaejoong nodded then just like the last time, he places his hand over to Yunho’s chest and to caress the mole on his upper lip.

Jaejoong gave him a smile, the same smile of his dream girl and finally, Yunho’s heart settled down, his head stops pounding, he finally puts a smile at the same time his tears fell from his eyes.

Yunho’s hand then moves closer to gently touch Jaejoong’s lower lip with his thumb while he slowly moving in closer and closer until both of their lips touches lightly.

Upon remembering, Yunho pulls out to trap Jaejoong to the phone booth closer and to his body so just the latter won’t run anymore.

Jaejoong blinks at Yunho’s action and giggled afterward.

“Why did you run after that, Jaejoong?” Yunho asks accusingly.

Jaejoong pouted. “Well, obviously I have a crush on you that when you kissed me, I thought I would die on the spot and I don’t want you to witness that.”

“You have a crush on me? How?” Yunho asks, smirk appearing on his lips that make Jaejoong pout even more.

“I transferred to your school a month ago before we finally met. I saw you with Junsu and right then, I fell in love with you.”

“Really, huh? Then, why didn’t I see you at school then?”

“Actually,” Jaejoong pauses as he looks at Yunho. “We met before.”

“Before? When?”

“You walked past me in the hallway and I thought you were stunning but I was afraid that you could hear my heart so I ran away after that.”

Yunho then suddenly remembered something.

“You must be the same blonde I’ve seen at school but I couldn’t make much of you before, maybe that’s why I have dreamt of you.”

Both chuckles.

“You’re so cheesy, Yunnie.” Jaejoong said, giggling.

“I guess I am, Jaejoongie. I am.” Yunho giggle back and both of them enjoyed their time with each other not noticing their audience who are quietly enjoying their time watching the two together.

 

 

THE END.