Destiny

Destiny

 

Sequel

'gom se mari ga han chi bi yi seo, appa gom, omma gom, aegi gom..' Sena felt a vibration on her pants pocket, 
she pulled out her phone and hissed at the caller.

"what is it?" she asked, covering  with the scarf around her neck. 
The person beside her looked at her and shrugged failing to recognize her.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE'RE GONNA SHOOT YOUR SCENE, AND YOU'RE NOT HERE!!!!" She pulled off her phone a few inches away 
from her ear. 2 or 3 people were looking at her, she bowed her head at them and muttered a silent apology.

"Soyul-ah, i'm not going to attend the shooting.." she whispered, peeking at the girls that looked at her awhile ago.

"Why? Where are you? I'm going t fetch you." she heard Soyul's voice softened so she sat back comfortably.

"no. no. it's fine, i'm... it's important, okay? i'll explain to PD-nim tomorrow why i didn't attend the shoot." 
she assured her, she's really somewhere important. no one knew she's here, even her manager.

"WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT OTHER THAN THIS MOVIE UNNIE?!" Soyul shouted at her again. 
She furrowed her eyebrows and breathed deeply. holding on to the last thread of her patience.

"i can't tell you, i'll explain tomorrow promise." she heard Soyul gritted her teeth at the other line.

"TELL ME OR I'LL CANCEL THIS MOVIE, TELL ME RIGHT NOW UNNIE!" Soyul commanded her, using formalities at the end of her 
sentence but using her sarcastic voice to shout at her. She felt her patience slipping away from her grasp, 
and what she did next was highly unexpected.

"I'M WATCHING HYUKJAE'S MUSICAL RIGHT NOW, THERE, HAPPY?" she bursted out loud, her scarf and hoodie falling of her head
 and neck revealing her face. Everybody was looking at her, even Hyukjae who was in the middle of the stage performing his dance solo.

"Ohh. okay. i'll tell PD-nim. Bye unnie." Soyul hanged up, leaving her in an awkward scene. She stood up and bowed in 
every direction.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she said then walked to the entry of the stadium faceplaming herself.

"Yah! Noona!" She stopped n her tracks and saw Leeteuk running to her side, he stopped in front of her and signaled 
Hyukjae to continue his number. He took Sena's arm and pulled her to the backstage.

                                                           ~**~

Sena was fidgeting on her seat, Leeteuk, Sora, Kyuhyun, Soyul and Sungmin was looking at her, as if asking her to 
explain why she was there. They were all wearing that stupid grin on their faces, she groaned and looked at them 
one-by-one from Leeteuk to Sungmin then going back to Soyul.

"Unnie, why are you here?" Soyul asked her, wiggling her eyebrows and propping her chin on her right hand. Sena crossed
 her arms on her chest and looked away.

"Why? I told you i'm his fan there's nothing wrong with watching my idol right?" She was still looking at the door, she
 didn't saw their 'as-if-we-will-believe-you face.

"Is that really the reason noona? or did you come here to learn more on how to handle your playboy boyfriend?" Leeteuk 
giggled, followed by the other 4, she shot them a glare but no one seemed affected.

"Admit it, you love him right?" Sora joined with the teasing, shaking her shoulders from across the table.

"If being rejected thrice, and still holding on to him, isn't love what is?" She looked back at them teary-eyed.

"Yah! stop being a cry baby, you're 30 years old for pumpkin's sake." Soyul shouted, throwing a handkerchief at her, 
trying to lift the mood up.

"How about you Hyukjae? Do you love her?" Kyuhyun looked behind her, raising his eyebrows. Sena stopped wiping her tears and stiffened.

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Kyuhyun laughed out loud, clapping his hands. "If only you have seen the way you stiffened noona."
 Kyuhyun laughed again, and fell of his chair. The others laughed at him.

"Yah! stop joking like that. i nearly peed my pants here, i don't want to be rejected again, so don't ask Hyukjae that."
 Sena snapped at them, but fell serious when she saw that the five was looking at her back.

"Don't ask me what?" Hyukjae asked, joining in their conversation. He walked closer to them and seated beside Sena. He 
looked at her then smiled his gummy smile.

"Hi Princess." He waved at her. He faced the 5 across the table then stretched his arms backwards.

"So... what did i miss?" He asked, his pupils dilating. No one said a word. 

After almost 5 minutes of silence, Leeteuk cleared his throat then stood up. 
"Cha! Let's go yeobo, it's already midnight, we need to go back home." They waved the remaining 5 goodbye. 
Sungmin sighed and stood up too, dragging Soyul with him, he looked back at Kyuhyun, 
"You want to go with us Kyu? we're going to eat dinner" Kyuhyun nodded then ran to the couple's side.

Hyukjae fell silent and blinked innocently, a pout forming on his lips. He tugged on Sena's sleeves, 
asking for attention. When Sena looked at him after a minute of tugging, he grabbed her hand and stood up.

"Let's go for a walk princess." Hyukjae entwined their fingers together, feeling proud of himself, 
having advanced like this. Sena bowed her head, hiding the faint blush on her cheeks.

They were about to exit the dressing room when Sena stopped walking, Hyukjae looked at her confused. 
She looked at him with puppy eyes, biting her lower lip. Hyukjae raised his brow asking her what's the problem.

"What if your fans see us? I mean, we're not even dating, and we're gonna go for a walk with this?" She reasoned out, 
raising their weaved hands to his eye level. Hyukjae shook his head, laughing.

"You know princess, if you want to date me, you could've said so." Hyukjae said, arrogantly. 
Sena widened her eyes at him and unclasped their hands.

"Nappeun Neo!!" she shouted, strutting towards the door. Hyukjae gasped, he ran towards her and grabbed her wrist.

"Hey, don't you want to date me?  I thought we we're feeling the same way that's why i joked about it."

"Oww..." then they fell silent, awkward to be exact.

"Soooo, want to go for a walk with me princess?" He asked, wrapping his arm on her shoulder.

"Don't abuse me again, okay?"

"Why would i abuse you? you're the only girl who hold on to me for so long."

"I am?"

"yeah, the first and last."

"Then i guess it's called Destiny."

"Destiny indeed."

"Come on Princess, i'll introduce you to my fans."

"What are you going to tell them?"

"i don't really know..."

"it's okay."

"Guys, this is my Princess Teddy, I love her, if you bash her, nothing will change, 
she's still the one who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time, is that okay?"

"works for me."

"How about you? how will you introduce me to your fans?"

"This is my Prince, he said he loves me, but i assure you i love him more. HAHAHAHA, mine's lame."

"naaaah. i love you more."

"No, i do."

"i do."

"i love you more than more."

"no, i love you more than more more more."

"I should have really taken lessons on how to handle my playboy boyfriend."

"Yah! i'm not a playboy. i only love you."

"okay, okay, haha. i'm hungry, want to go for dinner?"

END-

Lame. lame. lame. lame. T______T

 i forgot to tell. Sooyul lied to Sena that she's at their shooting since Sena is missing, and they (TeukSo, Kyumin and her) planned to drag Sena to Hyukjae's musical. :)))) i'll try to make more if i have time. and more Bear Couple scenes. :)))))))