Destiny

Destiny

'Ddi di di ri ri ri' Hyukjae's phone rang. Everybody eyed him. He looked around, Sungmin is nodding at him. He sighed then proceeded to placing the phone beside his ear.

"Yoboseyo?" Sena breathed a sigh of contentment and smiled.

"Ne?" Everyone is looking at them intently, not sparing a blink. The most awaited scene of the day is happening in front of them.

"Are you okay with this?" Hyukjae asked making a few steps back, fidgeting with his words.

"I don't want to be abused like that anymore.." she answered silently. Being rejected thrice isn't really something to be proud of. She knows it is in the script, but being humiliated like that in front of every body else isn't really her thing. She got carried away, that's why she suddenly cried out of the blue.

"Thank you..." Hyukjae said, regretting what he did to the girl. making her cry was not his job. He didn't even know himself anymore. He got rejected a few times in the past, maybe that's why he got carried away with the rejecting. 

"Thank you for picking up." Sena said hesitantly, contemplating the words she will use.

"Thank you for holding on this long.." Sora is looking at him, he took a few steps back again, sighing.

"COUPLE MADE!!" Leeteuk shouted, confirming that they are indeed official.

"haaa. so hard." Sena breathed. Hyukjae was giggling, covering his gummy smile; the smile he unconsciously  lets out only when he is extremely happy. Sora guided Sena to his side, being the shy couple that they are.. they're just standing there, not looking at each other. Leeteuk asked Donghae a question which the couple didn't pay attention to.

"Sena-ssi chose Eunhyuk as her no.1, Why did you make him your number 1?" Leeteuk asked her, not revealing that he also wrote Hyukjae's name in the second spot.

"I was his fan.." she honestly admitted. "I am Eunhyuk's fan since he's really good at dancing.. that's why i'm really happy that i met him here." Sena said, flinging her hands around her. Knowing now that she is HIS fan, Hyukjae felt more angry at himself. How can he do that to his fan? many girls throw him out and rejects him, but her, she lowered her pride and still held onto him, why did he still chose to stick up to his 'bad boy' image?

"Ahhh. So she likes him from the start." Leeteuk clapped and shouted an 'AAAA' sound. Then a phone rang again, they looked curiously at the "Bear Couple".

"I pressed the wrong button." Hyukjae said, he pressed the call button for Sena, it was the button he was itching to press half an hour ago, but he just can't go against the script like that, He really likes her from the moment she walked through the stairs. He made Eunseo an alibi so that he wouldn't look so ridiculous falling for someone he met once. If he goes with Eunseo it wouldn't sound so crazy since he already filmed a few episodes of 'Oh! My School' with her.

"you should have called me first"  Sena joked, pointing at the phone she is holding.

"Ayyy~" Hyukjae said, amused. They both giggled and went back to their own worlds, Leeteuk was saying the ending remarks but they didn't listen.

"-- we don't know when they will meet again." Leeteuk said at the end, Sena's mood dropped down, she really wanted to date Hyukjae again. since she's too busy drowning herself with what if's she didn't see that Hyukjae's smile faded too.. the once sweet smile turned to a gloomy one, as if someone turned the opacity of his smile to 26% but he smiled back again, faking it. They all applauded signing the end of the shoot.

 

HAHAHA. im gonna make a sequel for this, the sequel will be purely imagination, since this is based on the ENG SUBS. :)))) This is short since it's gonna be a two-shot. ;>

liked it? reviews please~! Bear Couple <3/.