II - Doyoung

Bosses| NCT AU

I don't know if I should give you warning about inappropriate word are in use here. Yeah so thats what I wanna warn ya !
 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"You dumb ! How you can got your caught ????" said the boy who steering the vechile. "Also what happen with those bruises on your face ? "  While looking at the mirror Jaemin said "! How should I know! More else they ruined my value, my beautiful face. How can I lure women with these bruises. Hey, Jeno can't you do something about it ??" He leaned to Jeno.

Jeno stopped the car suddenly at the high speed that made Jaemin  almost hit his face to dash board. " , what the hell dude" Jaemin cried. Jeno bring his head to Jaemin face, Jaemin stay still in his position don't know what to do."Jaemin..." Jeno said. Jaemin gulped his saliva. "AAAAHHH" Jaemin cried, " What the hell was that for?!" Jeno flicked his finger into Jaemin forehead causing him cried in pain. " It wasn't that hard, stop whining or I will hit you again" Jeno said as he start to drive again.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"It flesh was fat and white. When it melted, I added a bottle of cologne, and after a long time on the boil, I was able to make some most acceptable creamy soap. I gave bars to neighbors and acquaintances.*" a tall man said, " How about this sweet one* ?  What should we make out of you?"

Theres a man sit in the middle of dimly lit room, tied into the chair, his mouth are shut by a tape. His tears fall but he cannot say a word.

His eyes say it all. The fear of smile that come from the tall man.

His sweat flow down from his head down to his body. Making his shirts wet.

He's holding a scissor, cutting the man hairs little by little. But the scissors cut the man ear. 

"Ooopps. I didn't saw it." He said while wiping the blood from the scissor.

The man cannot scream neither move. He can only wait for his dead.

"Boss! Jaemin and Jeno has arrived." said someone.

"My boy! Are you okay Jaemin ?" The tall man said throwing the scissor.

"Yeah I'm okay besides the fact that my face beaten up by that stupid police. And what is this Doyoung ?" Jaemin asked.

" Is he the guy that reported the location of Jaemin ? " Jeno added.

" Oh my boy, you are correct ! Its turn out to be one of my made men that betrayed us. He disguised as a porter of the hotel that you stayed before" Doyoung answer.

"Why don't you hit** him already?" Jaemin said out of anger, pulling a knife from one of the made men***.

"Calm down my boy. Don't waste your energy. We still have a lot of things to do today." Doyoung said as he walk to the front door. The made men open the door for him and Doyoung said " Let's go boys, and you guys take care of him*." 

Doyoung and the other entered the black car and they went to private airfield. 

" Where are we going Boss ?" asked Jeno. He opened a bottle of champagne and pour it to Doyoung glass. 

"Well our Don**** called me saying that he have something to do with our territory." He said in calm voice.

"The D-d-don ??" Jaemin said. " Is it my fault? Am I going to die Boss?"

Doyoung only smile and drink his glass of champagne. Making Jaemin left in silent and lot of thought of possibility what will happen to him.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

*: It was a quote from Leonarda Cianciulli. A murderer from Italy, she make soap from her victims and called her victim " very sweet". 

**:to murder; also see whack.

***: One who works with mobsters, but hasn't been asked to take the vow of Omertà; an almost     confirmed, or made guy.

****: The head of the Family; see boss.