I - Myanmar

Bosses| NCT AU

 

 

"The polices of Myanmar had caught NCT member, Jaemin. He was caught at a hotel in Yangon. Jaemin known as the information collector. Using his face to gain information from society until upper class peoples.The police has now begin their interrogation." The news are spread quickly around the world. NCT known as the most big and dangerous mafia in the world.

At this moment the police already did the interrogation. 

"Na Jaemin, 18 years old, Korean. " the inspector said.

The boy with round glasses only smile crossing his hand on the chest. 

"Where is your base ? Where is your boss ? "

"None of your business." He said calmly without a move. 

"You won't answer my question ? Okay then " the inspector said taking his information board and suddenly slam it to his little face. 

"Are you still going to not answer me ?"

He only laugh putting his hand on the table. Blood flowing from his mouth.

"What will I get if I answer your question ? Nothing right? I will only betray my family if I answer you." 

The inspector laugh, he take the information board that was on the floor tarnish by bloods. "Maybe that what you think now. Even if you don't answer me, we will catch your boss." He said as he walked out the door. 

Doyoung, the boss of Myanmar area already expect this to happenend. Without any word, Jeno, Jaemin best partner already in move to free him. Jaemin was brought to a cell, limiting his freedom. But not long after, the chief found out that the prisoner escaped. In front of his prison theres only one guard unconscious. "" the chief said underneath his breath. It was a chaos, everyone on the jail searching for the escaped prisoner. But they never got him.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey!!! you can give me a feedback, I really appreciate it. Also I'm trying to make this AU without romance. Hope you like it<3