2/3 of A

Hard To Love, How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae spend some time inside the restroom, rethink about the incident just now. He is so flustered after embarassing himself in front of all his classmates, and worse, the new student. He could not help to think how attractive the stranger is, with those misty eyes looking directly at him.

 

Somehow, he did feel some kind of familiarity behind those eyes, it seems like he has met the stranger before. But that's impossible right? If they ever meet each other, Youngjae must have figure him out back then. He does have a good memory of people after all.

 

"Ahhh, what should i do now. Can't i just go home?", Youngjae pace around in the restroom thinking of what he should do next. He has done already with his business a long time ago, and now his stomach feel more at ease.

 

It has been about 15 minutes since he left the classroom, and if he waits anymore, his classmate or worse Jaebum might worry about him then decide to check on him. He need to go now, but he halt his steps upon remembering about the new student. Youngjae could not imagine how he should face the other, not after what happen this morning. What a welcoming way to greet new possible friend.

 

Now that he recall back the shameful moment, he finally remembered how breathtaking the other with his pointy nose, full lips, sharp jawline, stunning greyish hair and that beautiful tan skin. Youngjae himself did not understand how come he able to notice all of the new student's features despite him embarassing himself. All in all, he conclude that the stranger is very attractive.

 

Youngjae can feel his face heated up at the thought of the other. He swiftly slap his cheeks harshly force himself to stop thinking about him. Youngjae take a deep breath, mentally chanting encourage words and finally stepping out of the restroom.

 

--

 

As soon as he enter his classroom, he was dragged out by Jaebum who wear a very worried look on his face. Youngjae notice that Mr. Kang is nowhere to be found inside the classroom and some of his classmates already roaming around the hallway.

 

He still in daze before finally snap out of his trance when Jaebum stop them beside the class window along the hallway and release his hold on him.

 

"What happened Bummie ah? Why are you dragging me here? Where's Mr. Kang? What's wrong?" Youngjae asked, utterly confuse at the moment.

 

"You ask too many question, Jae. Look, firstly, Mr. Kang have to go for the teachers meeting. Second, he leave us with a mountain of homeworks to do. Third, nobody care about his homework thus explain why those brats wandering outside the classroom, and fourth, i need to tell you something really important", Jaebum hurriedly inhale his breath, clearly exhausted talking so quickly. He look at the younger who staring his wide eyes at him, and his mouth mumbling something incoherent.

 

Jaebum always find the other very adorable when being in a state of confusement. He might have laugh at his friend's reaction if not for he's currently need to warn about something to Youngjae.

 

"What're you trying to say, Bummie?" Youngjae pouting and furrowed his brows.

 

Jaebum step forward, both hand holding the other's shoulders in place. "Jae, no matter what, you have to trust me okay?"

 

Youngjae nod.

 

"Don't ever talk to the new guy in our classroom. Ignore him, don't look at him, don't ever talk to him, you get it?", Jaebum look at Youngjae seriously, demanding a nod of agreement. But he didn't get that when he notice how deeper the other's frown has become.

 

"What do you mean? Why i can't talk to him? Is it because of this morning incident. Does he hate me for that?", Youngjae rambling, clearly unsatisfied with the older's demand. Unknowingly, his attention diverted to the window where he could see a group of excited girls already surrounding the usually unoccupied back seat that now has become the new student's.

 

Youngjae sigh, of course the guy will be popular with that stunning look. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter