Chapter 44

Partner With Mr. I-Don't-Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Throughout the whole week, Jonghyun purposely avoided you to try his best to study. You actually took it the wrong way, thinking that Jonghyun was mad at you for making him study last time. It was finally exam day. Jonghyun was nervous for the first time. After the exam, students were released for lunch. Jonghyun finally had time to relax. He casually made his way to his usual place but was stopped by Jieun on the way.    "How did the exam go?" she asked him.   Jonghyun shrugged and tried to make it pass her.   "Wait! Uhmm, well I hope you do well. I believe you will!" She smiled at him.    Jonghyun responded his a little nod and continued walking.   "Are you hungry?" Jieun followed behind him as she simply changed the subject. He shook his head.   "Well I made extra for lunch. I was wondering if you wanna share...since there's extra. I mean, we are friends right?"   "No we're not." Jonghyun answered bluntly.   "Do you hate me?" She frowned.   "I don't even know you."   "It's okay. We can get to know each other and-"   "I don't want to." He cut her off. Jonghyun had to admit, it sounded kind of harsh but that's just his personality, he couldn't control it. You happened to pass by as you were walking to the rooftop to look for Jonghyun. You spotted the two standing on stairs chatting to each other. You purposely hid behind wall to watch them.   This is not consider as stalking right, you thought to yourself. From afar, the two seem like they were having a good chat. Jieun would smile now and then and Jonghyun would respond to her. You didn't know why but seeing them together made you mad as well as sad. Jealous, would be the easier term to describe it.   "I should probably leave...it's creepy sneaking on people like this.." you mumbled to yourself and left.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter