Reupdate: Friendship bracelet

Partner With Mr. I-Don't-Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Taemin, Taemin! Do you think he'll like it??" you asked Taemin, who was also your art partner. Today was friendship week so the Art Department made friendship bracelets. The max was three so you made one for Eunhee, one for yourself, and one for Jonghyun. 

"It's pretty. If only you made me one also," Taemin pouted. 

"I'm sorry Taemin, I'll promise to treat you food instead!" you smiled. 

"Hehe. Deal!" 


 

Pink: You 
Green: Eunhee 
Light blue: Jonghyun 



~~~ 
It was after school but you kept Jonghyun from going home by taking his keys. You dragged him to the library to continue the research on the project. He, of course, slept the whole way through. You puffed your cheeks when you saw him sleeping. After gathering all your books, you purposely slammed the books down on the table loudly to wake him up. 

"Yah!" he shouted. 

"Shhhh...library voice please," you smiled. 


"I don't get why we have to research again. You have enough information. Just put them all together and make up something or go research yourself. This is so annoying," Jonghyun said in irritation. 

"I just wanted you to come with me..." you mumbled. 

"Whatever..." Jonghyun went back to sleeping. 

You looked at the clock, it was still pretty early. An idea popped up in your head, you closed your book. 

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Let's go!" you smiled. 

He woke up again, confused. 

"Come on!" you pulled him along with you. 

He yanked his hand away from you, "I can walk by myself." 

"Well then come on! Walk faster or else the dukbokki lady will be gone!" 

Good thing the dukbokki cart was still there. The lady smiled and handed you your food. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter