Caught ditching

Partner With Mr. I-Don't-Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Jonghyun grabbed your waist and quickly put his hand over your mouth before you could scream. He walked towards you which made you backed up.  You looked up and sighed in relief that it was Jonghyun.   "let oo!" you muffled some words.   He smirked, "You can get just like that, you know that right?"   You frowned, "You scared me!"   "Do you know what time it is right now and you still take the short cut?"   "It's heavy!" you complained, showing him the big project board.   "Who told you to bring that!"   "For your information we still haven't finished!"   "Stop yelling!"   "You started!" you shot back.   "Let's go home weirdo before you really get ," he sighed.   "I'm starting to believe that you're a secretly criminal on loose," you mumbled.   "Wanna be the next victim?"   "I know you won't hurt me though," you smiled proudly.   "What makes you think that?" he raised his brow.   "Because.....you like me!" you .   He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."   ~~~   The next day, you went to look for Jonghyun at lunch but he was no where to be found. You went to look for him around school and spotted a familiar figure near the back gate. Curious, you came closer to see. Jonghyun turned around and jumped, surprised to see you.   "What are you doing here?!" he blinked in surprise.   "What are YOU doing here?" you asked him.   "Go back before you get in trouble dummy," he sighed and tossed his backpack over to the other side of the gate.   "You're ditching again??!" you said out loud.   "Shut up!" he looked around to see if there was any guards.   There wasn't any so he started his way up the gate. Suddenly he felt someone tugging on his leg.   "I'm not letting you ditch again!" you frowned.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter