Fifteen : Jinyoung's Heat

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung wanted to kill himself, what's with the unbearable heat. It felt like his body will soon let out a steam. He mumbles weakly as he slowly gathers himself. He heard the door to his room being open.

"Jinyoung..." Jaebum growls as his eyes turns golden.

"Hyung...help me. I'm dying." Jinyoung whimpers as his wolf submits to the alpha, knowing and feeling his prowess as the taller man exerts his pheromones into their private place.

"You're not gonna die on my sight omega, come..." Jaebum growls low on his throat as he ushers the whimpering man closer. Jinyoung crawls towards him, he bent down immediately to grab him in his arms.

Jaebum look around, shaking his head as if shaking his wolf away, keeping it at bay so that he can help Jinyoung.

"We need something cold to lessen up your body heat." He mutters when Bambam suddenly barges inside.

"Hyung? It's time already? Daesung hyung told me to come here and help out." The younger wolf mutters as Jaebum nods his head.

"I will take him to the bathroom, get some ice and I will soak him in there." 

Bambam immediately ran to obey their pack alpha's order. Jaebum gritted his teeth and carried the omega towards his room which has a larger bathroom and a fairly large tub. 

"What shall we do now, your temperature is higher than a normal omega heat..." Jaebum worriedly said as he heard Bambam getting near. 

"Here is the ice... Daesung hyung will be here shortly, he's just waiting for his alpha's knot to deflate." Bambam said with an embarrass blushed on his face.

Jaebum nods his head and dumped the buckets of ice into the water, seeing as how Jinyoung sigh in relief he put a hand on his waist and look at the two.

"Well, for now we just have to wait I guess."

Daesung hums under his breath as he sit on Seunghyun's knot waiting for it to soften out, Bambam has called his attention a while ago telling him it's time.

"Are you satisfied for now mate?" Seunghyun asked with a chuckle as Daesung mischievously smiled.

"Oh, I'm not sure about that. Maybe I will have the urge for another alpha later." He said as he winked at Youngbae who winked back at him.

"I'll be waiting babe..." Youngbae said with a grin.

"What will happen to Jinyoung now?" Seunghyun asked as Daesung looked back at the taller man.

"If you all call us extreme omegas then I guess it is safe to assume that when we have heat, we will have an extreme type of heat. Jinyoung will need lots of knots, lots of and lot's of from his packmates. It is more difficult for him since he's an unmated one..."

Seunghyun looked at Youngbae and both alphas smiled.

"Lucky Jaebum..."

"One lucky ..."

Meanwhile Mark and Jackson is having so much fun hunting in the wild when a loud howl stoppped them from their tracks. 

It is Jaebum calling them home. The duo speed up with their catch on their backs, wanting to go faster inspite of the weight they meet off with Jiyong and Seungri who is carrying a huge Elk with them.

"What happened now?" Seungri mutters as J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter