Thirteen : Start from scratch

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung looks at the huge cave in apprehension,he has studied the ancient time, the history of their forefathers but he has never in his wildest dream, thought that he will experience the real thing. He doesn't want to be a burden and be told that he is acting like a prissy child but...is there any toilet in this cave?

He scrunched up his eyebrows and look around while Youngbae walks towards him with a teasing smile.

"Seems like you don't like being here eh?" The alpha gently said while nudging him.

"No... it's just, overwhelming to be here. And we are used to the modern setup, to be thrown all these things is a bit....yeah...." Daesung stutters as he nervously bites his lips.

Seunghyun walks inside towards them.

"I already scented the area. For now we are safe. What's up? Any problems?" 

Daesung turns towards the pack alpha.

"Hyung... where's the bathroom in this place. I need to pee." The omega sulkily said while Seunghyun pats his head.

"You're worrying about where we will live from now on. You wouldn't think that I will make you stay here forever right? We're just waiting for Jiyong and Seungri before we crossed over." The alpha calmly explain while Youngbae and Daesung looks excitedly at him.

"Thank God...I thought we will live here like....what if there's snake here hyung."

"Where are we going to next?"

Seunghyun walks over to the side where a little make shift picnic area was set.

We will cross over at the end of this cave there is a smaller tunnel that leads to the other side, once we crossed there that is the free land.

"It's seems like a top secret, getting there." Youngbae said.

"They wouldn't want the citizens to get back there, that's why. Come and eat, once Jiyong and Seungri are here they will eat all the food." Seunghyun becon them towards him. Grabbing the omega and making sure Dae is comfortable besides him.

"Hyung once we get there...."

"There is a house ...a huge house that was once occupied by my ancestors. A friend informed me that they secretly went there to fix, to restore it to it's former glory. Once we get there it will be clean and ready for occupancy."

Youngbae sat still.

"Who is that friend hyung. Why is he...or her helping us?"

"I know you're suspicious of other people but, I met him and felt at ease. I somehow trust his words for words of help is very rare in our times of trouble."

"But what if all this is a trap." Youngbae worriedly asks.

"That's where our numbers came in, that is why Jiyong asked for help, we will fight."

"What if we don't succeed." Daesung whispers.

"Then I will die happy knowing that I fought for your freedom than let them take you away from us."

Daesung smiled sadly, heart clenching at the thought that all this is his fault. Why did he have to be an extreme omega.

Youngbae grab him by the chin and lifts his head.

"Don't feel sad Dae...we are doing this because we want to protect you....we love you."

"Thank you so much. I appreciate everything that you are doing, for us and for our pack."

Seunghyun seriously sit up straight as he grabs something to eat.

"Now we wait, and keep ourselves safe."

---------------------------------------------------

"....I hate it hyung." Seungri whines as he shrugs the water out of his coat. Dripping wet due to their crossing the lake.

"Shut up and stay quiet you punk.. we're not yet in the safe side." Jiyong mutters.

"But that dude said we are safe once we crossed the lake." Seungri whisper back as they continue to walk in a brisk pace.

"Never let your guard down unless we are in the free land."

They saw Jaebum stopped in his track and slowly back off, Jiyong growls low as he put his paws forward to see what is happening. What he saw made him stop in his track.

A wrecked make shift tent...blood everywhere. It smells like decaying body and he curses under his breath. It means someone else escaped before them..and it seems like they are not successful.

"..."

Jaebum stand still and pay respect to the fallen wolves before grunting and walking forward again. The rest followed with tension in the air. Jiyong shifts back to his human form before catching up with the pack alpha.

"We're going to escape, don't let that scene bother you." He mutters.

Jaebum sighs and walks faster. Grunting at the effort of carrying Jinyoung who is on his wolf form.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter