Love Sick [1]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is CEO of the most famous fashion company, Minatozaki Corp. The company is located in Japan. The title of CEO was passed down from her father to her as she's the only child.From a young age, she was introduced the the world of fashion. Also, for some reason, she has no interest in guys what so ever. Maybe puberty came late? Her mother was a strict one. She didn't let her go play until her outfit beats every kid on the block. Well if you were the daughter of some genius in the fashion industry, you would want to protect your reputation. When she got older, she was bored of her everyday life so she headed to Korea to explore. She was grateful of her career and everything but she was missing something. Something that would be given to her during a particular accident.

Sana was on her way towards her next fashion show. It was a rather slow one as the traffic was pretty bad to the point that people would leave their car and walk instead.She kept scrolling down her phone to look at her SNS when the driver interupted her

"Excuse me Madam Sana, the traffic seems to be worsening. You'll miss the show at this rate. Dont you want to walk?" Sana scoff at the ridiculous suggestion. Me? Walk?.

"How can i walk wearing THIS dress? It cost millions and a stain would reduce its price to a single penny. So, no thanks"

She was wearing her favourite dress that was given to her when she was little. She still cherishes it and only wears it if its a special occasion.

"There" She pointed at a unused tunnel that was closed due to some construction

"That tunnel connects to the highway"

"But Madam, that tunnel has been closed for decades"

"Well i dont want to be late. Its either we go through that tunnel or your gonna need to call a helicopter"

"Yes , Mam"

The car slowly turned to the tunnel and started approaching it. It stopped right before the entrance of the tunnel. The driver un-buckled his seatbelt and opened the door. He proceeds to get out of the car and move a sign that was in the way. A shiver ran up Sana's spine as she read "DO NOT ENTER" written in black on the sign but she quickly shrugged it off as if it was a small matter. The driver comes back and enters the car. He shuts the door and started the engine. Without wasting time, he sped off into the tunnel. The tunnel was old so all the lights were either broken or flickering and Sana didn't like it one bit. She had a bad feeling about this and was about to ask the driver to turn around. No, you need to go to the fashion show, She thought to herself. She closed her eyes and wandered in her mind quite a bit. Time seems to go faster while she was in this state. She tried to think of calming stuff as her heart was beating faster then the car. Yes, she's scared of the dark. 

Calm down Sana, this is going to be over soon. And she was right. She opened her eyes again and pulled out her cellphone. They've been in this tunnel for almost 5 minutes and the end was getting closer by the second. A little bit more Sana, you can do this. The car finally reached the end

"Finally, I thought that tunnel was going to stretch for mi-"

BAMMMMM

Her car was hit by a speeding car. The end of the tunnel wasn't blocked as no one thought someone would drive through it with the sign at the front of the tunnel. The driver didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter