Attention [3]

Saida One-Shotss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASK IN A BOX(에스크 인 어 박스): TWICE(트와이스) _ Dance The Night Away (Video Referance)

-------------------------------

Dang it. I just had to jinxed it, didn't I?

Just when it was all going well, the van decided that it took long enough to reach it destination and drop a massive F-bomb on my sweet time. I was just on the brink from sleep when an air piercing horn came from the front. Sleepishly, I open my eyes to see everyone either annoyed from the forced wake up treatment or glad that they slept extra early yesterday. Well in my case, i'm neither. It wasn't that I was sleepy or anything, I'm just really really pissed at myself for jinxing it. Just when I was getting into the mood...

Everyone lazily get out with a few exceptions from those really energetic members. Me on the other hand, i just stayed behind the herd to not draw any attention.. and a feeling of laziness started to crawl inside of me. Probably because i got to taste sweet haven for once but hey, it's just an assumption.

We enter the building and its the familiar waiting area awaits all of us with some new items waiting for us to try it. We had previously gone here in the What Is Love era before so it wasn't a complete surprise. The couch was replaced with a new one and a fluffier for that matter. So it was obvious that I would th first customer between all the girls. And like every sof before this, its all mine.

As in, I laid down, conquering every single free space there is on the couch with my tofu body. Lulling my head into the void of cushins and darkness. My favourite combination. The other members were doing their make up first so i wasn't in a rush at all. When suddenly a body of softness just used my belly as a cushion.  I turn my head to see this cream fluffy ball on my tummy... that has a tail? Wait... Its a dog... WAIT WHAT? This majestic piece of fluff wasn't here in the first time we went here and that was like... 3 months ago? Well that is a big time span. Well we got like 1 hour left until the recording so playing with this ball wont hurt anyone... There wasn't a collar on it so i was really not sure who's it was but hey, anything thats cute and fluffy that gets into my hand, will not leave without atleast 10 minutes of cuddling.

10 minutes turned into 20 minutes and before i knew it, i felt a deathly glare coming from above so I looked up to see a squirrel with puffed cheeks, looking very very  annoyed

"What's wrong unnie?"

"Nothing" She looked away, making her cheeks more puffy. Thats when a red light was set off

I carried the ball of puffness and changed my position to laying on my belly while putting the cat on top of my head.

"Sana-unnie~ Whats the matter?" Im not THAT dense but was just teasing her a bit

"Nothing, Humph" Even more puffing of the cheeks. Okay, I surrender. I spin her body to face me and cups her cheeks between mine> I brought 'em closer till our nose touched

"Whats wrong jagiya?~" Just a little bit more teasing for my satisfaction.

"I want attention too"

"What was that Jagiya, can you repeat one more time.." That comment just made her cheeks flush with the tint of red. She pouted a bit and turned a whole 180

"I said, I want attention too..." She was mumbling but i could just make it up,and my guess was right. This little squirrel is always predictable

I held her hand and turned her my way again and did the same thing but this time, im not letting her go without atleast a little reward

"Does my little Jagiya want Dubu's attention?~" Ive played this game a hundred times, and im still good at it

"I do~" She pouts a bit more and that was my chance to strike. I gave her pouting some taste of my lips too but just for a bit to not cause a ruckus between the girls. Its not foreign for Sana to kiss a member but if its me, a whole storm of gossips goes through these girls. I check my surroundings to see if anyone caught that, for even a second. Momo was busy eating with Jihyo. Nayeon was arguing with Jeongyeon at the make up table while Tzuyu is just getting ready. A little sleepy that is. And lastly, Chae and Mina is just hanging out so I think were safe. I turn back around to see this flustered squirrel still pouting.

"What?"

She puts on a pouting face and looks at her fingers while playing with them

"I want more.. for what you've done to me.." This unnie really.. I pull her head closer one more time

"Just for you, Jagiya..." Again, making sure no one was paying attention, i gave her lips a peck.. well a long peck that is. No one was complaining. Before it turns into something else, I pulled away just as my lungs were running out of air and gave her a soft smile afterwards which I got a grin that always made my day...

"20 more minutes girls" Jihyo shouted while she re-joined her conversation with the manager. Wait... 20 MINUTES.. Time do go fast when youre having fun...

"Oh fudge, I forgot to do my makeup" I guessed. She always forgets everything but luckily im here to remind her of pretty much everything.

"Dont worry hun, 20 minutes is enough to do a full make over, and plus, you dont need to put on lipstick anymore" Just that comment makes her cheeks flush.

"Dahyun-ahhh~ Dont tease me like that" Her hands cupping her cheeks, a poor attempt at covering her tomato tint. It just makes her more cute

"I only do things like this to you, J-a-g-i-y-a~" And ending it with a boop on her nose, my revenge was succesfull.

"Dahyun-ahhh~ What was that for?"

"Thats for this morning Sana-chan. Now go and do your make up before its too late. You still look drop dead gorgeous if you didn't put it on"

"I know your tricks already Kim Da-Hyun. Bye tofu-yahh!" A goodbye boop was what I got before she went off to get ready. Thank goodness I already did all mine at the dorm so I got 20 more minutes of freetime so I think I'll just get some well deserved sleep..

Before I knew it I slept like a baby, with a white fluffy dog in my grasp.. but what i did not know was someones had their eyes on me the whoooole time...

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"So Dahyun went into the shower and turned it on, and was blasted with cold water. Secretly, I knew that it was set to freezing cold or as you refer it "normal" temperature"
 

"Oh come on Chaeyoung-ahh. You know i can't take a shower normally.."

"I know mina-riii, I sometimes doubt that youre not a penguin in disguise"

"Chaeyoung-aaah"
"Just kidding Minaaa-riii.. So are you excited for today?"

"Of course I am! Its been a long time since..." Wait whats that behind mina, is that Dahyun and Sana. Why are their heads so close to each othe- OH MY GOD. They're kissing right in front of me. Well they dont know that im seeing all this but still, there is 8 other people in this exact room. Well, when i glance around a bit, everyone seems occupied at the moment so it is the best chance... BUT STILL. IN PUBLIC. Oh god she's looking around better play dumb

...

Coast is clear. Phew. It would be a disaster if they caught me snooping on them. What are they doing now..... THEY'RE KISSING AGAIN... god... these people need some privacy.. let me re-phrase that... Sana and Dahyun needs some privacy... respect to you guys for taking it to another level... now when am i...

"So are you excited?"

"Y-yeah, totally mina"

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing just... stunned by your beauty" Nice cover strawberry princess... wait.. it actually WORKED.. Mina's flustered and cupping her cheeks...Thank you lord for this memorable moment.

"20 more minutes girls" 20 minutes? I got time to spa... I havent done my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter