Imagine what happened next?

Meanie couple drabbles

//this is a super short and non-sense update

//Watch SVT's comeback showcase and look at Mingyu's outfit
"What are you wearing?" Wonwoo asked as he saw Mingyu walking out of the dressing room.
"Uhm stage outfit?" Mingyu said confused.
"I know, but why is it so deep? And your forearms are exposed!" Wonwoo said.
"The stylist picked it up for him because it suits him hyung, let him be," Hansol said.
"Whatever," Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"Hyung! Why are you mad?" Mingyu followed the fuming Wonwoo out.
"I told you that your outfit is argh! Then it came undone! And they saw your chest! And omg Kim Mingyu! Why do you keep on working out!" Wonwoo said and Mingyu just chuckled at his beloved hyung.
"Why are you laughing?! What the heck Kim!" Wonwoo punched Mingyu's chest.
"Hyung, you are so cute~" Mingyu pinched Wonwoo's cheek
"Kwim Mingwu! Wet gwo!" Wonwoo tried to remove Mingyu's hand but Mingyu is so strong.
"Iw huwts!!" Wonwoo said and Mingyu finally let go.
"Sorry~" Mingyu pecked on Wonwoo, who is now rubbingg his cheeks, forehead and hugged him.
"I'm yours hyung so don't worry," Mingyu kissed the top of Wonwoo's head.
"Whatever," Wonwoo mumbled in Mingyu's chest while smiling.

 

//Watch SVT in Idol Room

"Oh My Gosh Jeon Wonwoo! I almost died in there!" Mingyu said while leaning his head in Wonwoo's lap.
"Why? What did I do?" Wonwoo chuckled after.
"You moved your body so your will hit my face! Do you know how that ?!" Mingyu said dramatically 
"What I didn't" Wonwoo laughed
"You! The dance! Omg hyung! I was on the floor!" Mingyu said dramatically.
"What's wrong with that Mingyu? Wonwoo looked hot," Soonyoung said while winking at Wonwoo.
"What the heck hyung?!?" Soonyoung and Wonwoo just laughed at Mingyu whining and ranting.