Babe

Meanie couple drabbles

 

“Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!!” 
“Marry me Kim Mingyu!!”
“I love you Mingyu oppa!!”
“We love you Kim Mingyu!!”
Girls and boys shouted when they saw a famous singer/actor walking down from his company’s car. The bodyguards guided and protected the actor until he reached the entrance of his Pledis Entertainment’s building. The actor and his crew went in a elevator and pressed floor number 7.
As soon as they reached the said floor, Kim Mingyu’s manager was there waiting for him.

“Oh My Gosh! Kim Mingyu! You didn’t tell me that you’re meeting your friends today! As your manager I have every right to know!” Boo Seungkwan, Mingyu’s manager, yelled at the top of his lungs.
“Sheez Seungkwan, I’m still your hyung.” Mingyu continued to walk to the floor’s lounge.
“You’re so annoying! Why did I even accept the offer of being your manager!” Seungkwan walked away from Mingyu and went to the secretary’s desk.
“Because you don’t want to be the manager of your ex!” Mingyu said teasingly and Seungkwan replied with an eyeroll.

“Secretary Jeon, my dear Kim Mingyu is now here. Please inform our president~” Seungkwan said sweetly since he knows that the secretary, Jeon Wonwoo, is annoyed that his actor showed up late.
“Aish whatever Boo,” Wonwoo said and nodded. Seungkwan just flushed him with a bright smile and waited for Wonwoo to call the president.
“Sir, Kim Mingyu has now arrived together with his manager Boo Seungkwan.... would you like to speak to Kim Mingyu alone or with his manager.... right away sir, thank you.” Wonwoo motioned Seungkwan to enter the president’s office with Mingyu so Seungkwan went to Mingyu and told hi that they should go in. When they passed Wonwoo, Mingyu waved at the secretary with a huge smile plastered on his face, then he winked.
“Stop flirting with Wonwoo hyung you know the president’s son likes him and he can see you through cctv! Let’s just go!” Seungkwan dragged Mingyu by the office and knocked on the door then entered.

“Oh isn’t it the company’s treasure together with his lovely manager!” Their president, Kim Heechul greeted the two and gave them a hug.
“Take a seat, take a seat. Do you want coffee, juice, water, tea, or anything?” Heechul asked and sat on his chair.
Then, Mingyu and Seungkwan noticed that there are two people besides the three of them in the room.
“Juice would be fine,” Seungkwan said while sitting next to Jun, the president’s firstborn.
“Hot chocolate, please,” Mingyu seated next to Seungkwan facing the other guy.
The table is round so: Heechul—Mingyu—Seungkwan—Jun—other guy—vacant seat.
“Who may this young boy be, sir?” Seungkwan asked.
“Oh! I forgot to introduce you, that is my youngest son, Minghao.” Minghao nodded at them.
“So what do you boys like?” Heechul asked his son.
“Hot chocolate because my future wife makes the best hot choco!” Junhui said while grinning.
“Future wife?” Seungkwan being the gossiper asked.
“You know, he has an undying love for dad’s Secretary! But I do agree that he makes the best hot choco so that for me too!” Minghao said while laughing.
“He has a name! Jeon Wonwoo! He is so beautiful and sweet and everything I want!” Jun said dreamily.
That statement made Mingyu clench his jaw and grit his teeth. Not in front of many people, he thought.
“I’ll just call my secretary then,” Heechul went to his table and pressed the telecom.
“Wonwoo, please come over in my office with 3 mugs of hot chocolate, a glass of juice, and a cup of tea... yes... okay.” Heechul went back to them. After a few minutes of talking Wonwoo knocked on the door and Junhui, being the love sick guy to Wonwoo, opened the door for him and helped him push the  cart with drinks.
“Tea for?” “It’s mine,” Heechul replied. “Juice for Boo?” Seungkwan nodded and thanked Wonwoo. “Hot chocolate with no marshmallows for Sir Minghao, hot choco with 3 marshmallows for Sir Junhui, and hot choco with 4 marshmallows for Mingyu,” Wonwoo gave them the mugs.
“How did you know that Mr. Kim wants his with 4 mallows?” Minghao raised a brow.
“I’ve been a secretary here by the time he went to this company so I know,” Wonwoo said.
“So, how did you know that they like their preferences?” It was Mingyu’s turn to raise a brow to Wonwoo.
“They are the president’s sons so they come by often, you just don’t see them since you’re busy with your schedules ba— Mingyu.” Wonwoo looked at the president and bowed.
“I shall take my leave now, sir. Please enjoy.” Wonwoo said then left.
“Ba?” Junhui  looked at Mingyu with a frown. And Mingyu looked back with a smirk.
“What?” Mingyu’s smirk got bigger.
“Ba? Why did he call you that? What does he call you? Don’t tell me he calls you baby,” Junhui stood up and went closer to Mingyu.
“Oh please, he doesn’t call me baby~” Mingyu stood up and faced the CEO.
“Sir I need to go now, contact Seungkwan if you need anything. Goodbye,” Mingyu bowed and left the room.
He saw Wonwoo packing his things up and so he went close to the guy.
“You’re going to leave? Go with me,” Mingyu suggested.
“Yeah, my shift ended. Wait a minute,” Wonwoo grabbed his things and lifted a box full of papers and walked to the elevator.
“Let’s go Mr. Kim, ground floor please,” Mingyu smiled and opened the elevator for him and Wonwoo. He pressed G and he offered a hand to Wonwoo.
“I don’t want to make your fans hate me by making you carry my things,” Wonwoo said, Mingyu came closer to Wonwoo and whispered
“But babe, I’m your boyfriend so let me help,” Mingyu said sensually and took the box from Wonwoo.
“Uhm thanks? Do you have your car?” Wonwoo asked while taking his car keys out.
“Hmm no, let’s just take your car.” They arrived at the ground floor a.k.a. parking lot and got in to Wonwoo’s car.
“Your house or mine, babe?” Wonwoo asked and Mingyu took his hand to kiss it.
“Yours babe,” Mingyu smirked and Wonwoo just laughed at his boyfriend and drove off.