Beautiful. [A oneshot]

Beautiful. [A oneshot]

 

One, two, three...smile. 
 
My eyes felt heavy as I tried to survive Math class; the subject I hated the most. I was daydreaming about having a photoshoot for a famous magazine, until a heavy stick slammed on my desk. I looked up to meet eyes with the monster professor of the school. 
 
"Ms. Kim, what did I tell you about sleeping in my class?" Her voice boomed through the classroom as everyone went silent and stared--their stares seem to pierce through me. I scoffed as I bowed my head and not bothering to answer the old (hag) woman. "Detention for you, young lady. Lunch time at my office." On cue, the bell rang and the teacher gave me one last glance before leaving the room. 
 
"Yah. Are you okay? You look sick since this morning." My bestfriend, Eunji, asked with concern as she placed the back of her palm on my forehead. Her eyes widened and she began fanning me with her hand. "Your temperature's rising up. I think you need to go to the clinic." I just shrugged, grabbed my purse, and decided to walk around school. I'm a transferee here and I haven't explored this school for weeks yet. 
 
I ended up on the abandoned building beside the field. It was unoccupied but it wasn't scary. I walked slowly to the rooftop and felt the fresh air brushed my face. 
 
"Hyung!" I heard a voice on the other side of the rooftop, I turned curiously and saw six guys lying down on the floor, looking up at the sky. "I think it would not rain today, should we go play soccer?" Said the voice. I walked cautiously near them, but I accidentaly stepped on an empty bottle, causing a little sound. "What was that?" 
 
I quickly walked fast-paced down the building; I wouldn't want to be caught eavesdropping. 
 
"Someone's trespassing our building," I heard a voice on the entrance of the building. I glanced sideways from the source and saw a guy, a foot taller than me, and he had messy hair. My heart thumped fast as he got near me. Uh-oh. "Say, what's your name?" 
 
"Uhm, uh.. Kim Minrae." I said, stuttering a bit as I stared at his hazelbrown eyes. 
 
"You've got a nice name there. Call me Junhyung, uhm, oppa. I think I'm older than you since you wear the Sophomores' uniform." He said as he ruffled my hair. "What are you doing here and why are you running?" 
 
"I was strolling around and my feet got me here. So, nice meeting you, I need to go now." I said as I ran away without looking back at him. 
 
"Nice to meet you Minrae-sshi! See ya around!" He shouted as I entered the main building of the school. I panted as I walked to the restroom. I looked at myself at the  mirror, my face was red as a tomato--no, I'm not blushing. I had big eyebags and I feel sick right now. Probably I become worse because of the running. 
 
-;-
 
"Write a 500 word essay about the reasons you were sleeping in my class." Mrs. Jung said as she paced back and forth infront of me. I merely nodded as I grabbed my pen and started writing about how sick I was feeling right now and the things that were running in my mind. 
 
After an hour, I finished the essay and I placed it on top of her table--she was out for her class. As I got up, my head ached like someone was hammering it and my vision was bluring. I struggled walking on the hallways. And as I turned around the corner, my vision turned black and I felt my body crashing on the cold floor with a voice of someone shouting. 
 
-;- 
 
"Yah. I thought you didn't have a girlfriend. Then what do you call her?" I heard a voice as I stirred on the bed. 
 
"Shut up, you will wake her up!" Another voice said. I slowly opened my eyes to see two faces infront of me, they were looking at me as if it was their first time seeing someone waking up. "See, you woke her up!" 
 
"Where am I?" I asked the two guys, I looked around to see another student on the other bed. 
 
"You fainted on the hallway and Doojoon-hyung here saw you and dragged me with him to bring you in the infirmary. And my name's Yoseob." The guy with blonde hair said as he grinned at me, he's cute. I looked at the Doojoon he was talking about and my heart seemed to stop as I looked at him. His face was glowing and he had sparkling eyes. 
 
"A-ah. Kamsahamnida, Doojoon-sshi & Yoseob-sshi." I said, sitting up on the bed and bowing down for them. 
 
"No problem. What's your name anyway?" 
 
"K-Kim, Kim Minrae." I said and I looked at Yoseob, his eyes widened as he tried to stifle a laugh.I tilted my head on him. 
 
“You’re the girl Junhyung has been talking about.” Doojoon said, explaining for Yoseob. 
 
“Really? I have only met him a few hours ago.” I said as I fixed my bangs that was blocking my hair. 
 
-With Junhyung- 
Junhyung's POV
 
The afternoon classes have started and Yoseob & Doojoon still aren't back from the restroom. Where are they? I looked out on the window, not bothering to listen to the boring History teacher. About a half an hour later, the belll have rung, signalling that it was already dismissal time. I looked at my watch, the two boys haven't been back. They cut classes. 
 
I walked outside the hallways alone with a number of students surrounding me as they placed their things on their lockers. I placed my hands inside my pockets as I observed each one of them, some were couples dating and some were just with their friends chatting about their day. 
 
"Junhyung-hyung!" I heard a voice on echoing on the end of the hallway, it was Dongwoon. "Yoseob text messaged me saying they'd go home ahead because they were walking a girl home because she was sick." 
 
I only nodded my head as I left Dongwoon and went to the abandoned building where I met her earlier. She's the most beautiful girl I have seen. And she looked so...innocent. 
 
I think, I'm falling for her. I'm falling for a girl I barely know. Should I date her and get to know her, or get to know her then date her? But, what if my friends like her too? 
 
Aish. I shook my head as I walked out of the building and headed home. 
 
-2 weeks later.-
No One's POV
 
Everything was still normal. Minrae was avoiding Junhyung, Yoseob, & Doojoon in every possible way. She doesn't know the reason why she's doing this. Junhyung was the one who have changed for the past two weeks, he began daydreaming during class and his grades were getting low. His friends were concerned but they were getting a bit excited since they know he's in love. 
 
Break time came and Minrae went to the cafeteria with Eunji, as they fell in line to buy food, two guys behind them were playing around. 
 
"Oops. I'm sorry it's his fa-- Are you Kim Minrae?" The guy with fake glasses said as he grinned. Minrae gave a nod as she exchanged glances with Eunji. "I'm Lee Kikwang and this guy is Jang Hyunseung. We're Junhyung's friends." 
 
"Oh..." Minrae said, obviously not interested though she's curious on how he's doing. 
 
"I heard he likes you. And he's always daydreaming; not focusing on class. I hope you talk to him so his grades wouldn't fall." 'Me? He likes me? We barely know each other.' Minrae thought as she sighed and grabbed her tray of food. The two guys stared at her back as she and Eunji left. 
 
"Yah, who's that guy? I mean the Junhyung guy! You. You're not telling me things," Eunji said as they sat on the table. As Minrae lifted her head to answer Eunji's question, she met eyes with him, Junhyung, who was sitting on the table next to them. Her heart seemed to stop a bit as their faces turned red. 
 
"Uh. You don't need to know." She said as she finished her food. Once in awhile, she will feel Junhyung's stare getting heavy at her. She ignored it but her heart was beating fast. I don't like him, do I?  
 
-;- 
 
Class finished early that day and Minrae decided to walk home alone. As she the alley, a hand stopped her. She turned around to see hazelbrown eyes. It was Junhyung. 
 
"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked as she faced him. Minrae only shrugged and continued walking, but he blocked her. "I like you, okay?" Junhyung confessed, swallowing his pride. "And it hurts my heart to see that you have been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?" 
 
On cue, the rain poured and the students ran to the nearest shed. But Minrae and Junhyung stood there on the road. 
 
"I don't know," Minrae sighed. She sped off but fortunately, Junhyung caught up with her and hugged her from behind. 
 
"I know I may not be the perfect guy but I'll do everything you ask--!" Junhyung explained, pulling away as he held her by the shoulder. 
 
"Hug me." 
 
"What?" Junhyung said, confused. 
 
"If you want an answer, then hug me again." Minrae said stubbornly, this was the only way to determine if she liked him too. 
 
"So?" 
 
Then it was confirmed. She like him, too. 
 
"I, Kim Minrae, from class 2-A, accepts Yong Jun Hyung from class 3-B as her boyfriend." Although it was corny, Minrae tightly hugged him back and he pulled away with a big smile on his face. The rain stopped for them and they looked up on the sky. 
 
"Saranghaeyo." She said. 
 
"Nado. You're so beautiful, my girl.
 
And just like that, they all lived happily ever after. What happened to the other boys?  Well, they all watched the couple with envy as they wished to have their own girlfriends. 
 

Date started: November 28, 2010 ; Ended: November 29, 2010

Author:

LOL. This was actually random. I was bored while studying and did this. Hope you enjoyed! :D