Plan

The Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a blank look, Jeongyeon kept walking regardless of who was around him. His thoughts were taken by the incident that night. Guilty feeling continued to haunt him. What will happen when Sana find the truth? Does he have to continue to keep the truth? However, he didn’t wan to live in lies.

"Jeongyeon!" Sana patted Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Huh?" Jeongyeon woke up from his reverie.

"You were not listening to me!" Sana said in an irritated tone.

"Ah, sorry ... what did you say?"

"Are you having a problem? You have been daydreaming all the time. "

"It is nothing. I'm just having eh.. a problem with my project. "

"If there's anything that burden you, you have to tell me, Jeongyeon. I don't want you to bear it alone. "

"Of course," Jeongyeon said with a smile while holding Sana's hand and kissing her.

"Right, I have to say the truth" Jeongyeon thought.

—————————————————————
***

"Sorry, I'm late," I said to my best friends who had been waiting for me for a long time.

"Professor called you again?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah," I said, then sat in front of them both.

"What a model student," Momo commented.

"You also often deal with the professor, Momo. But with different reasons, "Jeongyeon then laughed at Momo.

Momo immediately hit Jeongyeon's arm several times, but Jeongyeon only responded with a laugh. It's always like this. I could only laugh at their behavior and be a mediator between them. Sometimes, I envy them.

"Next week is the exam week. Ah, it feels like I'm not ready yet, " Momo said.

"Study hard so you don't have to take a short semester again," Jeongyeon said while ruffling Momo's hair.

"Of course!" Momo said excitedly. "Oh, yes! After the test week, I'll hold a party! "

"WHAT?" me and Jeongyeon was shocked.

Did Momo say tha she will hold a party? A thing that never crossed our minds. She really doesn't like parties at all. How could she want to hold a party? I'm sure Jeongyeon also wondered. This is very surprising.

"Why are you so surprised?" Momo asked innocently.

"Hold a party? You just don't like parties, do you? How is that possible? " Jeongyeon asked in surprise.

"I want to try something new sometimes. Is something wrong? " Momo replied.

"It’s not wrong, but this is very surprising," I told Momo.

"Yes, this is something I never thought of," Jeongyeon continued.

"It's up to what you think. The point is I want you to come ~ "Momo said.

"What party do you want to hold?" I asked curiously.

"Good question! I will hold a masquerade ball! And remember you have to bring your partner~ "Momo answered enthusiastically.

"What? But I have no partner! "I said with surprise.

"Of course you pair up with Momo, Chaeyoung," Jeongyeon said while supporting his chin.

"Who said Chaeyoung will be my patner? I already have someone else that will bepartner, " Momo said then winked at me.

"Oh, I know who is it," I commented on Momo's words.

"Wow, wow, who is this person? It seems like you guys are hiding something from me, "Jeongyeon said suspiciously.

"Then, just come to my party!" Momo showed her beaming face.

"Then what about me? Shouldn't I come alone? "

"Did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter