Piece of Cake.

Attempted One Shots... Please request some!

Told from L.Joe's POV.

Camille and L.Joe had been dating for about six months, and Camille decided that it was time for him to meet her parents.  She knew that her parents had pretty high expectations for the guys she dated.  As much as she loved L.Joe she wasn't exactly sure that her parents would like him.  He was just so... She couldn't even find the words to describe him.  

5 words: I am meeting her PARENTS.  At this point I am really pissing my pants.  I'm meeting them in only a few hours, and she told me that they aren't easy to please.  I love Camille, but I really don't know how this is going to go...  Hopefully all is well so we don't have to... Aish don't think those thoughts L.Joe... It won't happen.  Her parents WILL like you.  

"Hey Camille! Oppa wants to talk to youuuu!" I said in a singsong voice

"Yeah? What's up?" Camille asked, looking really cute, but then again when doesn't she look cute? 

"I'm nervous about meeting your parents... Is there any way to convince them to like me?" I asked with a hopeful look in my eyes.

"Well... for some reason they have always loved a guy who can bake.  I don't know what it is they just do.  My parents are weird as ." She said smiling softly. 2 words: Oh Crap.  I can't bake to save my life!

"Camille you know I can't bake!" I say feeling like I've lost all hope. 

"I know, but I'll help you bake a cake" She said smiling.  Her smile can really brighten my day. 

"Okay sounds like a plan" I say looking like an elementary school kid. Camille pinched my cheeks. 

"Alrighty!  Since we only have about 3 hours until my parents are coming over we better start now!  Thank God I bought cake mix the other day!" She said smiling, holding my hand, and dragging me to the kitchen.  She started taking out a bunch of ingredients and putting them out on the counter.  There was a lot.  What happened to the concept of cake mix being something easy???  Oh well. 

"This looks hard!"  I sighed looking like a lost puppy.

"It isn't that hard.  I promise to help you and give you all the credit!!" She said nudging me with her elbow

"Hmmm... OKAY!" I say jumping up and down and almost knocked the egg carton off of the counter... Whoopsies... 

"Okay, okay!  First things first..." She started talking about a bunch of random cake related things that I didn't understand.  My hyungs taught me to always smile and nod in a situation that you aren't too interested in.  Don't look at me like I'm a bad person... I just wouldn't understand if I was listening! So either way I won't get it!  Once she was done explaining everything we made the cake mix.  Okay maybe Camille was right.  This is easy and fun!!!!  Once we were done with making the mix it was time to put it in the cake pan.

"L.Joe?  Can you help me with this?"  She asked holding out a rubber spatula so I could get all of the mix into the pan.  I put the spatula into the mix and well... I was going to put it in the pan, but I decided to put it on her nose instead.  She looked at me and glared.  I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"L.Joe!" She said

"What?" I asked even though I know exactly what's going on right now.  

"What was that for?" She asked.  

"I don't know I felt like it?" I sighed

"Bad exucse."  She said as she reached into the bowl and smeared some mix on my face.  

"It's on." I said firmly as I reached back into the bowl and put some on her forehead.

"L.Joe I will get you!" She playfully said and looked at me trying to glare, but she's just too cute to intimidate me!

"Oh I'm so scared" I sarcastically said and grinned running away.  But sadly she's a lot faster than I thought she was.  She caught me I turned around and got even more mix all over me!  This went on for an hour or so until we were both completely covered in cake mix.  We laughed and went back to the bowl not realizing how much batter we actually used... It was all gone! Poo.  But that is the least of out worries

"L.JOE!  My parents just texted me they're almost here!" She sounded really nervous.

"Calm down, Calm down." I said walking over to her and rested my hands on her shoulders.

"No it's not going to happen.  My parents are going to be here any minute, we're covered in what was supposed to be cake, and what if they don't like you?" She said close to tears.

"Don't worry I'm sure they'll like me" I said smiling while trying to comfort the almost crying Camille I had in my arms.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked looking at me with a confused expression.

"It's a piece of cake!" I say laughing and kissed her lightly.

Requested by: prettyangel25

Hopefully you liked it alright!  I wanted to try writing it from the boyfriend's perspective this time.  Sorry if this wasn't as good as other ones... But if this wasn't up to par for you than you can always request another one!  I would be happy to do it! :D

~Jinah