Lucky I'm in love with my best friend!!!! :3

Attempted One Shots... Please request some!

It was a normal Monday morning and YeonSeul was being bored to death by her math teacher Mr. Park.  Thankfully her best friend Mir was in the same class so they could pass notes and exchange glances when Mr. Park said something absolutely stupid.  YeonSeul and Mir had been best friends ever since first grade when Mir stole animals crackers from her at snack time.  Yes they became friends over animal crackers and were always there for each other.   YeonSeul was so glad to have a friend like him  But lately her feelings for him had started to change... It wasn't that she didn't like him anymore it was that she wanted to be more than friends with him.  She knew that she should just forget about it though, because plenty of girls were after him.  Finally the bell rang and class was over.  THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!

"That may have been the worst hour of my life" Mir said walking out of the class room with YeonSeul.

"Me too.  He wouldn't shut up!" She replied

"So today we're going to learn about polynomials.  Isn't that fascinating kids?!" He said imitating Mr.Park right down to the thumbs up and weird chipmunk face.  She laughed and playfully hit him on the shoulder.  That was another thing she loved about him.  He never ever failed to brighten up her day or make her laugh.

"So very fascinating! Tell me more!" She said faking enthousiasm playing along.

"Eh.. no thanks." He said playfully smiling

"Fine then don't educate me!" She said sarcastically.  They walked each other to their classes like they did everyday and soon it was time to go home.  They met each other at the front door of the school and walked home together like they did everyday because they lived close to each other. 

Mir POV:

Thank God it was the end of the day.  I don't think I could've taken it any longer.  I am finally going to admit my feelings for YeonSeul.  I know I know it's weird because we've been friends for so long, but the worst she can say is no right?  I sure hope she feels the same way.  She's just so perfect.  They way her dark eyes sparkle, her shiny dark hair, and not to mention those adorable dimples!  I don't even know when I started feeling this way for her.  It seems weird how I can go from stealing her animal crackers to loving her.  I'm walking torwards the door where we always meet after school to walk home together. I AM SO NERVOUS!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! Calm down you BABO! 

"Hey Yeon!" I say waving in her direction.

"Hey Mir!" She says waving back and smiling with her cute dimples. Aish this girl is literally killing me with her cutness!

"How was the rest of your day?" I ask trying to conceal my nervousness....

"It was boring as usual... Mrs.Kim was going on and on about her kids again.  But it's better now that I'm with you!"  She said I instantly smiled because she said that. Does she feel the same way about me?

No One's POV:

They continued talking and walking to their houses when all of a sudden

"Yeon how much do you like me?" Mir asked about to admit how much he loved her

"Why are you asking? I like you a lot and you know that!  We're best friends!" She said really wanting to tell him how she felt about him.  She was just feeling too shy to tell him...

"Good!  I hope that even after I tell you this we can still be close friends if you happen to reject what I'm about to say..." Mir said looking into her eyes with a somewhat serious look on his face. 

"Mir..." She was about to say, but he stopped her and took her hands in his.

"Yeon ever since that day in first grade when I took your animal crackers we have been best friends.  I just realized that after all these years of being in denial that I like you as more than a friend... in fact I think I love you..." He said after her not saying anything for a while and looking down he felt rejected and started to walk away.

"Wait!  Mir... I feel the same way!" She said all of a sudden feeling less shy because he felt the same way.

"You do?" He asked sounding happier than whatever is known for sounding really happy. She nodded and he hugged her and lifted her off the ground a little bit and spun her around.

"I'm dizzy!!!" She complained and pouted cutely.  He put her down and pinched her cheeks.

"You're too cute!" He said contently.

Two Years later:

YeonSeul is eating animal crackers for lunch and of course Mir is with her.  He takes some of them just like in first grade. 

"Hey!  Give those back!"  She said playfully hitting him and smiling

"Too late!" He said as he ate them smiling at her

"Fine, but now you owe me!" She said hoping he would kiss her

"Okay, okay" He said "Does this work?" He said kissing her softly on the lips and smiling.  She nodded, smiled, and they kissed again.

"I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend" YeonSeul said happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note!-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know I haven't updated in forever! I apologize!!!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!! But I finally got my laptop to work again so here you go!  This one was requested by:iiLoveeDongwoon Hope that you all enjoyed! As always thanks for reading!  Leave requests down below and I will do my best to update more often! Thanks! :)