Prologue - MY LIFE IS A JOKE

Fall In Love With YOU ?!

 

“Oh! Here it is!!!!” she said and pull the luggage excitedly. Today, Jung Soojung finally landed safely in Seoul, after finishing one of her bucket list Travelling solo after graduate. She opened her phone and does a video call with her best friend, Kang Seulgi.

“Oh seulgiya! I’m here at Seoul already!” she waved.

The bear apparently just woke up and just drink her juice “Finally! Have you took your luggage already?” she asked and munch her toast.

“Deh, look hehe” she smiled and show to the screen, her orange luggage.

“Where’s the sticker?” Seulgi asked.

“Sticker? What sticker?” Soojung asked examined the luggage carefully.

“The polar and grizzly sticker I gave you two days before your departure?!” Seulgi said

“EH?” Soojung shocked. Of course she knew that sticker. Seulgi and her has been friend since 7 grad in junior high, people would call them by Grizzly and Polar bear. Two days after Soojung purchased the ticket to Amanpulo, Seulgi gave her the newest pack sticker of Grizzly and Polar bear for soojung to decorate her luggage.

“Soojung-a is that possible that is not yours?”

“What do you mean?!” she asked. Panicked.

“The luggage, try to open it jigeum, before you go out from airport” Seulgi said.

“Chakkaman, don’t hang up seul” she said anxiously.

“Yes of course” Seulgi said.

She try to open the luggage with her passcode and it’s wrong. It won’t open. YOU SOOJUNG she said in her head. She just wants to cry. Like shout. Like mopping. She needs Seulgi!

“Seulgi ottuke!!?!” she said.

“Yah don’t panic. Take a deep breath” Seulgi instructed but she can clearly saw Soojung anxious face. She near cry. “JUNG SOOJUNG!” Seulgi scream

“D..de” she said.

“Focus jebal” Seulgi hand also cold sweating, she’s so worry. So worried. Soojung was alone for Pete sake and she easily getting anxious! “Now now, you go look from around you and watch out if someone carry the same luggage!” Seulgi instructed.

Soojung look around and saw no one. She get up and tip toeing to watch some more. Then she saw grizzly sticker from afar. Her luggage carried by a man. “Seulgiyah, I saw it, Hang up now!” she said and chased the man. How can this man so stupid to see the cute stickers though

She run and success catch the man arms. The man automatically yanking her hand away in reflex made her spring free and end up in floor. “What are you doing?” he said in English.

Thankfully, her English is so damn good. Quickly get up and make her straight again she said “I’m so sorry sir to make you shock, but our luggage it switched” she said.

The man just silent and look at her from head to toe. “Don’t try to lie you freaking stalker” he said

WTF ? STALKER?! is he even Idol or something?! “You see sir, this is yours and that in your hand is mine” she point the luggage. “Trust me I’m not some reporter who may chase you” she said. “Jinja michigetta” she mumbles in Korea.

That guy eyeing her again and finally opened his sunglasses “Are you Korean?” he asked in Korea.

“Daebak” she said “Yeh” she nodded “I’m not stalker” she said “Just want to say our luggage is switch” she said again, for hundred times “You see, that one you hold is mine, it’s even got the bears sticker” she try to explain.

“Ah” He look at the luggage “here” he said and give the luggage. “You’re not stole anything right?” he asked with his eyebrow lifted

I HATE THIS GUY!

“Of course no! How can i even open that?”

“I know, chill” he said “you so panicked made me even think you stole something’” he said

“Unbelievable” she grumble He not even say sorry. Whatta a man! “If you excuse me, I need go home” she said

“You’re not the one who busy” he said and left “Waste my time” he said and left Soojung who gaping at him.

Michin namja, jinjja!

***

“He seriously say that?!” Seulgi asked.

“Deh, What is him anyway! So ing annoying” Soojung huffed and slumped herself at the couch of their shared apartment “Are you looking for job ?” she look at the opened MacBook that currently open in SM Group Agency.

“Deh, apparently there’s this company who need two designers” she said and slurped her jajjangmyeon

“Jeongmal?”

“Deh, SM Group Advertising. We should give it try! One of their qualification is ‘the one who fluent another language’” Seulgi read out. “You really fluent in English and I fluent in Japan” Seulgi said

“I know SM Group. Isn’t that Agency who once visits our campus along with YG?”

“Majayo” Seulgi nodded.

“Let’s give it try then!”

**

Seulgi and Soojung got call from the agency five days after they submitted their portfolio and resume. Seulgi and Soojung got different head and got interview with two different people in different room.

So here she is sit in the room with cold sweats and cold AC. She mumble the prayer while touch the necklace from her mother.

She hears door opened and she felt tensed again

Relax Jung, you got it!

“Jung Soojung?” wait, i know this voice... where...

She quickly turn arround and saw.

That

Jerk

Face

“Nice to meet you, Kim Jongin imnida, The Creative Director of group” He smiled. With the smile she really want to puch.

God must be laugh at her right now. Laugh so hard. My life is a joke, indeed

 

---

 

 

A/N

Yes i'm stil kaistal die hard fans! 

Thank you for tunning this far, pelase do left comments with your thought.

Have a nice day <3