Chapter 3

Hello Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo doesn't know how long has passed when he came to. With his eyes adjusting to the darkness, he glanced around trying to get a better look of the room. It was mostly empty with decorated pink walls, what is this sick joke? He really hopes that his mother and father are out there looking for him and that they find him soon. Tears streams down his eyes again, when the idea of them never finding him crosses his mind. 

"Please, please find me...." He whimpers tugging his hands trying to get them free as well as his feet. Before long, he gets the uncomfortable feeling settling beneath his stomach, and the door opening only made the boy more scared. 

Chanyeol steps into the room, flicking the light on. His eyes landing where the boy was, and he wonders where does the ever ending supply of tears comes from. "Aww, did my baby missed me?" He asked with a sickly sweet voice that send chills down the boy's spine. He approaches the boy, sitting down on the floor enjoying the way Kyungsoo squirms trying to back away. And Chanyeol isn't having that, "Don't move away....." He mumbles softly, hands reaching to pull the boy closer to him by the shoulders. That only made the boy squirm more, letting out small whimpers before he spoke. "P-please let me go home...." He whimpers voice raspy, with more tears threatening to spill. "But you are home baby. Here have a drink." He chuckles opening the water bottle he brought with him, and holds it close to the boy's mouth who was quick to reject it. Frowning, Chanyeol tries again and again Kyungsoo moves away. He tilt his head in question, only to realize the one thing that has been bothering Kyungsoo. And he can't help but smirk, he leans close pressing his hand on the abdomen of the boy who squeaks, trying hard to get away now. "No no no!" He cries trying to squirm away from the man's hand however Chanyeol prevented him from moving further away as he continues to press down. 

Kyungsoo gasps before biting his bottom lip and looking again in shame as he wet himself, trembling with relief as well as disgusted. All the while Chanyeol watch with a smirk finding pleasure in such act of humiliation. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter