Chapter 2

Hello Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Kyunsoo comes to is tinted black windows of a car and the fast moving forest of the outside world. The boy tries moving his hands only finding them bond together by tape as well as he himself was gagged with some sort of clothes tied tightly on his mouth. He whines slightly, in the dark he can barely make out the person driving the car, but he knows what this is and he wants to plead to the person who kidnapped him from his home to let him go. 

Tears swells up in matter of seconds when the thought of kidnapped cross his mind quick as soon as he came to. He wails silently attempting to make some movement with his legs only to find out they are too, tied together. Kyungsoo had heard and seen stories like this in the news, but never for once he thought it would happen to him. He whimpered quietly hoping this was some sort of hardcore prank they are playing on him like shown in YouTube videos, but that thought was quick to shatter when he caught the man driving the car glance back at him and smirked followed by a cold chuckle.

"Glad you are awake angel, I was beginning to think I should preserve your body if you had died and put you on display in my room." The man said in a baritone, that only makes the boy's body tremble with fear. "Now don't cry sweetie, we are just going home." 

Kyungsoo hears, but he knows by instinct that the home the man was referring to wasn't his home. Only making the boy cry harder, wishing this was all a nightmare and ge would wake up to his bedroom and go to his mother for comfort. 

Chanyeol on the other hand was already planning their future together. Imagining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter