Back To Seoul

YoonHae Behind The Scene


Donghae's pov...


The two day's in Jeju are done, so now we have to get back to Seoul ...

Yoona and her manager ride the plane before us and when I get in the plane with my manager, I saw the seat beside her was empty and she was about to place her jacket on it..

But I went to sit on the seet beside her quickly before she could put her jacket..

"Ya.. I was about to..." I didn't let her complete her sentence, blocking with my hand

"This seat is taken, you can find another seat for your jacket" I smirked and she pouted

"ahhh I can't resist your cute face.." I said then I placed my lips on her fragile cheek then to the other cheek, then to her forehead, then her nose and finally my lips went down to her soft pinky lips. I kissed her so passionately, I didn't realise how long I kissed her till she pulled out for air...

she leaned her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on her head,then I held her soft hands and that was our possession till we arrived Seoul ...


Yoona's pov...


I arrived the dorm and when I opened the door I didn't expect what's waiting for me...

"YOONA-AH HOW COULD YOU NOT TELLING US ABOUT YOUR FIRST KISS?? HA??" Yuri shouted and I was realy surprised

"How did you knew about it??"

"You're planning for not telling us, ha??" Taeyeon unnie added

"No it's not that, i was gonna tell you when I arrive which means today, but how did you knew that fast"

"The fans pages dear..." tiffany unnie said and sooyoung completed "they're all talking about you two"

"And also there are photoes.."hyoyeon unnie said winking at me..

"WHAT?!!" I shouted in surprise "how did they get the photoes??"

"Here... look" sunny unnie showed me the pictures who were fulling the websites pages..

"Oh no, now everyone will see that"

"yeah but look in the brite side... all the comments were positive, fans are accepting the reality.."sica unnie said showing me the fans comments..

The girl who posted the pictures posted this comment with them..

' Girls I saw donghae oppa with yoona in Jeju and unfortunately they were kissing, which means their relationship is real.. I know how sad is that, but donghae oppa seams too happy with her. and since he found the happiness, lets just support him and wish the very sweet happily life for them...'

and the other comments were like..

'good look oppa..'

'they look great together'

'YoonHae hwaiting'

I was realy shocked of the ELF reaction.. I quickly opened SNSD official website to check my fans messages and they also were positive.. I felt so calm, I've never expected that to happen... In this moment I felt like I want to hug The SONELF so tight..

"Unnie you look so happy" seohyun said

"Of course I am.. this is so comforting.." I said with a bigg smile on my face...

 

No one's pov...


Both of yoona and donghae's schedules started and SNSD began to prepare for their schedule in NY....


"Hyung, who are you calling??" kyuhyun asked donghae

"I'm calling yoona.. I missed her so much.."donghae said

"You're calling her everyday and you still missing her... you're unbelievable" eunhyuk said and donghae ignored him...

"Hello Oppa" yoona answered

Blue is donghae, Yellow is yoona...

"Yoona My beautiful deer, I miss you so much"

"Oh oppa I miss you to"

"look yoona I can't handle that, I have to see you... let's try to clear our schedules for tomorrow and meet up"

"I can't, not this week... we have a flight to NY tomorrow and we'll stay there for a week, let's try to meet next week"

"what!! I can't wait for a week"

"what to do oppa... you have to.. I promis you to make it up for you in our date next week"

"Ok.. You promised.."

"And I won't broke this promis, I Love You"

"I Love You too.."

 


Since you guys liked this story, I'll try to make it a little bit longer ^_^

Any suggestions??