Break In Jeju (part2)

YoonHae Behind The Scene

donghae's pov


yesterday was a very wonderful day, I ate lunch with yoona and at night I ate dinner with her.. I'm trying my best to not fall for her again becouse I know It'll be so hurting, but I think I never stoped loving her..

Flashback..

"yes .. I know that you like sica unnie & you want me to help you getting her attention..look donghae i know sica unnie for along time& I'm sure that your not her type ... I mean.. look at your self you can't even say one word when you face her .. you just become so confused then you escape not saying anything...Seriously donghae If i were her, I would never Accept you as a boyfriend"..

Flashback Ends..

'Seriously donghae If i were her, I would never Accept you as a boyfriend' These words still stuck in my head..

It did really hurt me so much.. she even didn't give me a chance to explain to her..my head is so confused now.

*Knock Knock* someone knocked the door of my room..

"Donghae.."I heard Yoona's soft voice and I opened the door

"Are you gonna stay in your room the whole day??..It's already afternoon, come on let's go walk somewhere.."she pulled me out of my room, then dragged me out of the hotel.."now tell me, where do you want me to take you??"

"I don't know.. you tell me, where do you want to take me??"

"umm.. how about we go to see a movie??"

"Are you serious?? you're in jeju and you wanna go to the movies??"I gave a grin

"I dunno...there's alot of things I really wanted to do with you"she said looking at the ground... she's making me really confused..
I want to know what exactly she feels for me..

"Yoona.. can I ask you something??"

"yes, sure"

"I'm what... I mean... what do I mean for you??"

 

Yoona's pov

"I'm what... I mean... what do I mean for you??" I don't know if I was surprised of that question or if I didn't get it..

Why is he suddenly asking me that??

"Uhmm... Y-you..." I was so confused, he means every thing for me, he's the first man who made my heart beats and my heart had never beat for someone else him..

"You know what.. why should I even answer you?? now you first tell me what do I mean for you, then I'll think of answering you"

"but I asked you first"

"Fine then let's just forget about it... Oh look it's Tteok "I tried to change the subject

"come on let's buy some.. "I held his hand and dragged him with me

 

 

We bought the Tteok and we ate it while we were walking, after that we went to a park then we sat on the bench..it's already night now

"Yoona.."he called me and my heart beat strongly... I don't know why but he's voice tone was a little bit different...

"There is something I want you to know about... I don't know if I should tell you about it or not but I really cant handle it anymore"

whats that thing.. omo.. why you cant handle it... Oh my heart, I feel like it's going to explode..

"W-what is it??"I asked him putting my hand on my chest and breathing realy hard..

"Do you remember that day at sukira, when I....." he kept talking about that unlucky and I was wondering what's the thing that I should've known about

"That time.. I was gonna confess how I was feeling about YOU and not jessica.." what?? now I realy don't understand..

"I wanted you to know that I love you and I wanted to ask you to date me... but you did get me wrong and I didn't have a chance to

explain"

Am I dreaming? is that real? he said that he loved me and he wanted to date me.. is he laying?? oh I cant believe how stupid I was

"I don't know if you changed your mind of me or you still feel like before, but I think.... I'm still in love with you"


donghae's pov

"I don't know if you changed your mind of me or you still feel like before, but I think.... I'm still in love with you"

I said these words and I was realy afraid of what her reaction would be... but I felt like she's gonna cry, her eyes were full of tears

"look yoona... if you don't feel the same way, it's Ok... you don't have to" I said as I put my hand on her shoulder and gave her  a little smile... but suddenly her tears started to fall on her cheeks

"I love you too..." what?? Is that what I realy heard??

"I loved you ever since I was trainee, but I thought you liked sica unnie.. I was jealous... I know I'm so stupid.."

OMG she loved me since she was trainee?? we loved each other whole this time without knowing what each one of us feels??

"I'm sorry donghae..."she said while she was crying and I was still in shuck

"shhhh.. don't cry... it's Ok.."I removed her tears by my thumbs and she gave me a sweet smile

I couldn't hold it anymore... her sweet smile had just attacked my heart, I can't controll myself.. I leaned my head closed to hers, then my lips met hers... I can feel the softness of her warm lips.. I went deeply into the kiss and she kissed me back.... I can't believe that I'm finnaly kissing the girl that I've always dreamed about...

suddenly the sound of the fangirls screaming broke the kiss..

"omo they're heading toward us... come on we should escape.."she said then she pulled me and we ran together

we went back to hotel and hid in the hotel garden...

"that.. was... realy fast.." I said breathing hardly, then we bothe laughed out loud..

after that she approached, wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, then we kissed again...

I love You Yoona.... I realy love you.