Fate

Thank U, Kitty

Daniel has never been anxious and excited when his shift was about to end, working in the cafe as a barista. But just recently, almost everyday he is looking forward to the end of his shift and eager to go home because for many years, someone will came to fetch him from work. Everyday and every shift he had.

"Daniel hyung look so cheerful and happy today. Did something good happen to him though?" asked Jihoon, one of Daniel's younger co-worker to his other friend, Woojin who was busy wiping the table after a customer just left.

"I think so? I mean, he has been very much happier and more bubblier, cheerful ever since that one incident that happened to him."

"What incident?" Jihoon asked again, now turning to give his full attention to Woojin.

"You know, the one time he said that he almost got hit by a car but then was saved by a guy on a motorbike. He has been like he is now ever since." Woojin explains, standing straight after he had finished wiping the table and proceed to the kitchen with the dirty plates and cups.

Jihoon taps on his chin. He does remember about that. Remembering how Daniel hyung talked to everyone in the most exaggerated way he could have said. Plus with that big, wide, puppy in love looking smile as he tell the story about the incident sort of make sense why he was all so happy now.

It has been about two months after that incident happens to Daniel, and in that same period of months too, has he been in deeply in love with the man behind the helmet, his hero that had saved him back then. Or more known, or is actually named, Seongwoo.

After Seongwoo had taken Daniel to the nearest hospital to get his small injuries treated, that their fate crosses together. Bounding them to one another and they ended up exchanging numbers and after few days, Seongwoo had started asking Daniel out on a date. Like seriously, the guy was extremely bold and straight up asked Daniel if he wants to go out on a date with him, which Daniel happily yells out 'yes' loudly through the phone call, sounding like a girl.

It was the best time of his life and just after two or was it three dates, that they confessed to one another and go steady until today.

Yeap, he and Seongwoo are now boyfriends and it all thanks to the kitten whom he had saved two months ago, which Daniel ended up adopted and named her, Fate.

Daniel keep repeating 'thank you' for many times to the kitty (now named Fate) he'd saved in the past. Thank you because letting him meet with his current lover.

*

The sound of the engine coming to a stop right in front of the shop made Daniel when all smiley. His whole feature light up when the person he has been waiting for walked through the front door. The bell chimed when a new customer walked in and Daniel quickly ran behind the counter. Standing by the cash register to take order for the person who he knows so very well.

Jihoon notices the sudden changes in Daniel's action and watches closely when the new customer went to the counter, sporting the same looking smile just like Daniel is. 

"Welcome to 101 coffee house. What would you like to order." his voice was very bright and Daniel couldn't stop smiling at the guy.

"The best one you could provide for me. Perhaps, one of your favorite? I'll drink anything that'll you give to me." the man smiles back, more wider and his eyes almost starts to disappear because his eyes are turning into crescent shape.

Daniel grins and nods his head, punching the register with the drink which he truly love. And when the guy wanted to hand out a piece of note, Daniel stops him which shocked Jihoon. 

"No need, it's on me. I'll put it in my bill." Daniel winks before he starts to prepare the drink he'd just order for the guy. 

"You're a sweet heart. I'll wait outside then." the man said, and walked out of the shop.

Jihoon's eyes couldn't leave the man alone even after he went out and lean against his motorbike. Motorbike?

It suddenly all falls on him now. That man must be the guy from the incident!

Woojin came out seconds later and he was pushed by Jihoon all of a sudden and they both went to Daniel. 

"What what." Woojin asked confused when he was suddenly pushed and now standing with Jihoon, next to Daniel who is about to finish making the coffee. Daniel looked at the two, blinking.

"Hyung, is that guy," Jihoon pointed out towards the man in the leather one piece clothes, leaning against the motorbike, "The guy who'd saved you two months ago?" Daniel and Woojin looks back at the man and then back to Jihoon, until a faint blush creeps out of Daniel's face.

He tries to hide it but to no avail, had been noticed by the two younger.

"Y-yes. He is the guy." said Daniel stammering, finishing off the coffee and put the lid on. He took off his apron.

"Ah, so he is the guy then. Wait, Niel hyung why are you blushing anyway?" Woojin asked, following Daniel along with Jihoon as the man went to the staff room to take his stuff and ready to leave as his shift is ending in few minutes.

Daniel stops and blushed harder and smile before he turns, with the brightest smile he could ever muster.

"Well, that's because he is my boyfriend so that's why I blushed. Thank you for your hard work, I'll be taking my leave now." he bows and proceed to walked out of the room, of course not before he thanking the shop owner and bids his goodbye.

"What?!" the two younger exclaims.

Their boss walked out of his room and stood there watching Daniel approaches the man outside, giving him a big hug and even giving the man a kiss by the lips, shyly as he did so and watch Daniel hitting the man as the guy must have been teasing him because the guy was laughing. Daniel was blushing madly, taking the helmet from the guy and start climbing the motorbike.

"Boss, who the hell...is that man really is Niel hyung's boyfriend?" asked the two, still rather shocked upon knowing the latest news.

"Well yes. Daniel had said that they started dating few days later after that incident and the man's name is Seongwoo. That guy is pretty famous though, but Daniel doesn't want to share more about his boyfriend. Anyway, get back to work."

"But...but."

"No buts and leave your curiosity to the side and start working."

*

That explains the everyday happiness that Daniel has been having. The joy of Seongwoo coming everyday to fetch him from work and takes him home or just take him for a short ride or to their date or even dinner, has been making Daniel the happiest man alive.

He is so madly in love with Seongwoo (as Seongwoo too to Daniel ) that he always reminded the older about it, which had made even the older to blush on the statement.

It's all fate that get them together on that day, and again that is the reason why Daniel had been thanking Fate all day.

The two have grew attached to Daniel's kitten that Fate always reminded them about how they met and had made them to fall in love with each other just by saving the kitten and by saving Daniel.

 

 

 

 

Thank you, kitty.

 


 

 

This is the end of this fic ^^

I just wanted to write about Seongwoo being a rider, and yes I did wrote one about it but in the end I had to delete it because it's hard to write about dirt biking xDD'

Anyway, I sure hope to the little subscribers enjoy this two shots of OngNiel ^^

Till next time. I have another two shots to share, but still debating about it.

Comments if you. And do drop by my current fic that I'm still working on.

It's a collection of drabbles and one shot. Surely there is no ending to it though. Do drop any prompt if you have :D

Toodles and sorry for the typos.