Kitty

Thank U, Kitty

It's another boring life to Daniel and his oh so normal life. If he could say it's normal and dull and even boring. Everyday he wakes up and starts with his daily duty. Shower, brushing his teeth, have breakfast and lock his door and leave for work. Working as a barista in a cafe makes his life a living wonder because it does makes him happy. To meet new people everyday and deal with all sorts of customers and their crazy antics.

Even sometime he had to deal with the regulars which he often found much the same. Ordering the same sort of coffee everyday and with their choices of pastries or cakes. Daniel even remember all the orders, from all their regulars. He even sometimes read out the orders that they usual want and sort of startled the customers, and Daniel could only smiles at them sheepishly.

As a barista, Daniel is one of the best when he make the art on each coffee. His manager says that he is one of the most creative barista that he had ever had.

Most of his arts consist of animal shapes. Such as cat, dog, fox, tiger, a bird, and all others. He can also make all sorts other shapes as well. Like a four leave clover or just a simple leaf, sometime a flower and more. And the best thing is, he enjoy watching at all the customers reaction. Most of them praises of how cute the art is and even taking pictures of it and complimenting their friends and so on. Also the smiles that he often sees blooming when they got their drink. Makes him happy. Because he knows the reason behind those smiles was because of him. He loves making people smile.

Being a barista may not have a good amount of payment but it helps him to relax his mind, with the intoxicating aroma of the coffee beans. It helps him to relax his body and mind. Also, the payment is enough to help in pay his monthly rent and also is enough to feed him throughout the month or year. 

As an only child, he needs to be obedient and learn how to live on his own after he left Busan and moved to Seoul.

*

Daniel was bored to death as he wait for the light for him to cross the road to turn green. Yawning for several times. When the signal comes, he and several other people crosses the road, but he stops when he heard a soft meow coming from somewhere. Daniel darts his head around and soon saw the small kitten right in the middle of the road.

He panicked. Seeing how the little kitty meowing non stop and slowly crawl around the street, helplessly looking or trying to get off from where he or she is, makes his heart flip around. Daniel is extremely a er for cats, since he had two adorable female cats in which he adores and love so much back in his hometown, he couldn't resist in ignoring the small kitten.

The lights starts to blink for few time, which indicating that it's about to turn red and is the end for them to cross the road. 

His head can only think of one thing. Make a dash towards the kitten and perhaps get hit by a car hard and maybe die on the spot. 

Scary, but he'll take the risk. He can't never throw away an innocent kitty and watch it being squash between tires. Nope. Not on his watch.

And so, Daniel make a quick swift towards the kitten and dodging from some of the incoming cars. Damn does he really have a death wish in his list. He could hear some of the people screams and yells for him. But he didn't care and ignore, since his sole focus right now is on that kitten.

He dives and snatch the little kitten into his hand and roll around the road, like a barrel. Gosh, that gonna leave lots of scratch marks on his body though but who cares. The kitten is safe and.....well , he's gonna die.

Daniel was not fast enough to dodge a car coming straight at him, after he had stopped rolling and , he's gonna die.

But he didn't went someone had pulled him off the ground faster than lightning and somehow, he found himself slightly floating and soon stop when he collided into the person and accidentally knocking the person down on the street. He heard crashing and cold, nervous sweats starts to rise on his skin. 

Lots of footsteps and chattering starts to get closer and closer. Still a bit blur at what had just happen.

"Are you okay?"

"Dude that was crazy. You almost die out there."

Man, you did all that just to save a little kitty?"

He listens to all of them but never actually answering them back. He came back to the present time he felt and heard soft meow coming from the kitty he'd just save and almost got himself killed. The small, soft kitty gave Daniel a on his fingers, which means that he or she was truly grateful or happy about being safe and sound. Daniel unconsciously cooed at the cute kitty.

"..Bro, don't go pulling that crazy stunts again."

Daniel snap his head up from where he was still lying on the ground, but more onto someone' body, as he met eye to eye with his hero. The person that just save his . The guy was wearing a helmet so he couldn't really see his face.

"I'm...sorry?" is what Daniel's reply. Getting off the guy and helped him to stand.

The man was as tall as he is, wearing a one set of leather clothes and pants. A biker or rider sort of gear. From the corner of Daniel's eyes, he could see the man's motorbike was lying on the ground. , it's not a normal looking motorbike. That is a big bike. The one only the rich could afford to buy or for someone who have the extra money to buy one. And the guy must be one of them.

"No worries. But seriously, that's dangerous. You could die if I wasn't fast enough to pull you off the ground like that. Sorry if it hurt when I yanked you like that. But if you go running out just to save cat's live, than I'll say you're pretty heroic. But what will you get if you ended up dead along with the fur ball. Nothing. It'll all be a waste though." The man lectures, dusting off the bit of dirt off his leather suits and pulls off the helmet to take a breather.

And you know what, even Daniel need a breather too. Because, the man is the most gorgeous, beautiful, ethereal looking man ever that walks down this planet. 

Holy .

The man turn to face Daniel. Eyes big and beautiful as he looked up and down on Daniel's. As if he was inspecting to see whether he was injured. The man approaches him and gave the small kitty a gentle in which the kitty mewls back. Purring in Daniel's hand. The beautiful man chuckles.

"Guess it's worth to save the small kitty's live eh. She's adorable." the man says, scratching the chin of the kitten, smiling. And his eyes glance up to look at Daniel who still have his jaws drop and gaping. "Just like the hero. How adorable." the man winked.

Daniel's heart makes a triple flip when he sees the guy winking at him. .

The people surround them had start asking whether they should call an ambulance and take Daniel to the nearest hospital when they sees the cuts all over his body. Although not that serious, but he at least need to get those wound clean and perhaps place a band aid on it.

When he sees a wave of hand in front of his face, Daniel snapped back to reality. He blushed when he was caught staring for so long on the rider. The guy chuckles softly. 

"D-Did you just say something?" 

The man chuckles again, and nod before he speak. "I'd said, shall I take you to the hospital just to get those cuts some treatment. At the very least though."

Daniel checked himself and soon realized that yeah, he was bleeding here and there but nothing was that serious but he absentmindedly nod his head to the man's request. Seemingly wanting to spend some more time with the handsome man. His hero. 

"Great, then let's go. Hop onto my bike and hold me tight. It's not that far but just hold tight, yeah?" the man says, as he make his way to his bike and throw his feet around and starts the engine again. Waiting for Daniel to come and join him on the bike. The guy put on his helmet once again and stretch his hand out to Daniel, which he was holding another helmet for Daniel to put on.

The man gesture his head, signalling for Daniel to get on. And he did. But not before he make sure that the kitten is safe in his jacket, zipping the little kitty, meowing when he was envelope by the warmth of Daniel's body and jacket. And quickly took the helmet and put it on. He never ride a bike before so this will be his first. And with a stranger whom he calls a hero.

"Hm, how are you gonna hold me tight if you keep the kitty inside your jacket?" the man asked, eyeing the fur ball that purrs ever so softly.

"Um, I can just hold onto your shoulder."

"That'll do. Alright, all set?"

Daniel nods, slowly sitting and brought his hand up to hold onto the guy's shoulder. He blushed. The guy smile.

"By the way, the name Seongwoo." said the rider, introducing himself as Seongwoo.

Pretty name for a pretty guy. Daniel thought.

"Daniel. Kang Daniel."

Seongwoo smiles, "Pleasure to meet you, Kang Daniel. Now, hold on."

"Yes, okay."

And Daniel wished he could hug Seongwoo as they ride towards the nearest hospital. Seriously, he thanked the kitten for ever meeting him with the guy. Seongwoo is most likely is his hero and also now, perhaps his crush. 

Damn.

 


 

So here is the first chapter for this latest fic ^^

Sorry for the typos and some of the grammar mistakes.

The next chapter will be the last one and well, spoilers. The next chapter is when they are already dating but I'll tell you how they start their relationship ^^

Hahaha, comments

Also, sorry if it's short haha but I'll try to make the last chapter longer. Perhaps about 3k? I dunno, we'll see :3