Scent

Yu Yi

It was the middle of the first day of high school as Jimin stepped into the lunchroom, a charming smile gracing his handsome features as he swiftly made his way into the never-ending lunch line. All eyes were on him, every girl and every boy in the room seemed to be drooling over the gorgeous man, and he would have found it rather flattering if it weren't for his three friends making disgusted sounds in the background. Jimin couldn't help but turn around and glare at their childishness.

 

“Would you all please shut up.” Jimin pursed his lips, sharp eyes turning to glare eyes at something or rather someone (Who may or may not be scared for their life) other than the astonished trio. It had been happening all day, the starting, the awkward letters left in his locker, girls, and boys handing out their numbers like nothing. To make matters worse, his best friends Yoongi, Namjoon and J-hope were all there to about being a “player”. He was fed up with it. With everything. The blonde haired male let out an audible sigh as he briskly made his way out of the lunchroom, he had unfortunately lost his appetite for the garbage humans call food.

 

Maybe… he should head out and look for some food more catered towards vampires?


 

🌸🌸🌸

 

There was a sweet smell that brings chills over Jimin’s skin as soon as he left the left the cafeteria. The scent was faint, too faint for his liking- it made him hunger for more and more of the addicting smell and so he followed it. With every step taken, the scent seemed to intensify until it was the only thing in Jimin’s mind. He had to find the source.

 

Jimin’s feet moved swiftly as he pinpointed the smell. Rooftop. The vampire climbed up the staircase and pushed through the small red door, nearly breaking it as he stumbled out. While fighting to regain his balance, a soft breeze blew over, carrying the sweet fragrance that Jimin was dying to get closer too. He would have lost all sense of control if it wasn't for the soft silky voice that seemed to be calling out to him.

 

“A-are you alright?”