THE HEALING PLAN

THREE WORLDS LOVE

“We have to do something. I can’t bear to watch her ‘dying’ like this”

“You’re right. Since that terrible day, she has been like this and it has been 2 months already”

“Well, how about taking her somewhere where she can forget that day? Anywhere but this town”

“You mean we’re going out of town? How about our work?”

“Ari, we can just take a leave. We can leave for a week right? Well, I can. I don’t know yours”

“That’s the problem, Youngji. But I’ll try to talk to my supervisor tomorrow”

“Cool!”

 

Three best friends live in the same apartment. They have been bestfriends since High School. Eventhough they work separately, they decided to live together after their college graduation. One of them just got heartbroken and the other two really want to heal her heart – to make her move on her life. She has been look like a zombie these past months. She looks alive but not alive at all.

Two months ago, she supposed to marry her fiance – the junior in their University. Yeonhee, the heartbroken girl, fell in love with her junior when he just got accepted to the University – love at the first sight. He took the same major as her. Yeonhee never approached him and just watched him from afar. But one day, her crush on him got acknowledge by her bestfriends. They promised Yeonhee that they will help her to be noticed by this boy and help her to make him fall for her. Yeonhee hesitated at first but after seeing that she had competitor which is slightly better (prettier) than her, she accepted her friends’ help.

Yeonhee was a basketball player in the University. Her ex-boyfriend was also a basketball player. Both of them were the best player in their team. Eventhough Yeonhee was not pretty like girls should be, but her ex was once loved her so much. When Yeonhee - with her friends’ help – made a move on her crush, her ex tried to win her heart back. Yeonhee rejected him and told him that she had move on. She told him that she had a new crush on a guy. As the most popular guy in the entire University, he didn’t accept the fact that he lost by a new guy. He threatened Yeonhee if in a year she still hasn’t going out with the new guy, she has to be back with him. It made Yeonhee felt more tired.

First, her new crush never responded her. She had been rejected many times by him. He said that he never interested in love or whatsoever. But she told him clearly that she would never give up on him and made sure that he would look only at her and love her. All of methods her friends told her to do were useless. Slowly, she felt tired with this cold-hearted guy. Little did she know, he finally realized his feelings for her. Her efforts had made his heart moved.

Second, when she felt tired already, her ex wanted them to be back together as a couple. The threat he gave her made her more stressfull than ever. She knew that she would never be a couple with her new crush. She thought that she would be ended up with her ex again.

Until one day, when she finally gave up on her crush, something magically happened. Her crush asked her out. He asked her to be his girlfriend. She cried when she heard his confession. She couldn’t believe that he was the one who confessed and not her. They happily became a couple. They dated for about 3 years until he proposed her to marry him. At that time, Yeonhee had graduated from college while her boyfriend had a year to go to graduate. Both of them were busy preparing their wedding. When everything had settled and ready, the night before their wedding day something happened to Yeonhee’s fiance. She knew nothing about it and she thinks that he has left her on their wedding day. He disappeared.

Now, Yeonhee is sulking in her room all by herself. All she does are just crying and she doesn’t want to eat. She only lays on her bed all day long while hugging her pre-wedding picture with her supposed-to-be husband. Youngji and Ari are worried for her health. They are mad at her now ex-fiance for leaving her on their wedding day. They just don’t know that he is always there watching his love suffering from heart-broken just like he does. But the questions is... Who is this guy? Why he disappeared? Why he left her? Why he never shows himself to her anymore if he is only going to watch her everynight? You can find the answers throughout the story.

 

(3 days later)

 

“Park Yeonhee! Wake up! Get up now!” – Ari storms into Yeonhee’s room.

“Leave me alone”

“Ya! Get your lazy asses out from the bed!” – Youngji smacks Yeonhee’s covered .

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“Guess we have no choice, Youngji” – Youngji nods.

 

Youngji and Ari hold Yeonhee. They make Yeonhee stands on her feet with their help. She cries as soon as her feet touch the cold floor. Youngji and Ari see their friend in vains. They hug her. They know that she is not ready to see the outer world. But they have to do this. They need to help their friend to overcome the hurtful past. Youngji helps Yeonhee to go to the bathroom. She confronts Yeonhee to take a shower and she promises her that she will be okay as they will go out with her. Yeonhee gives her a weak nod. Meanwhile, Ari is packing Yeonhee’s bag. She brings a casual outfit for Yeonhee who just finished showering. Yeonhee looks at her friends and she once again tear-up. She just feel thankful that she has them as her bestfriends.

With a weak voice, she finally asks them, “Where are you guys taking me to? Where are we going?”

Both Ari and Youngji just smile – feeling good after hearing her voice once again – and just shake their head. “It’s a secret, Yeonhee. But we promise, you will like it” – Ari says. Yeonhee gives a weak smile and decides to trust her friends.

After a while, they arrive in the sea port. They take the boat to go to an island across their city. They wanted to go to a quiet place. Three days ago, suddenly someone passing a brochure to Ari about this island. It’s a quiet place and a good place to refreshing and be relaxed. Ari gave the brochure to Youngji and they agree to bring Yeonhee there. Little did they know that someone who was giving Ari the brochure is waiting for them there with his clans with an evil-smirk painted on their face. But on the other side of the island, there can be heard a lot of howling. A pack of wolves senses humans entering the island. Something going to happen as they think and they are ready to fight the clans.

The three girls see a beautiful island in front of their eyes. Yeonhee is smiling when she see the scenery before her eyes. Ari and Youngji look at each other as they feel that they just make a good decision to bring Yeonhee here. Yeonhee likes scenery especially those with flowers. She loves flowers. She can forget everything once she sees flowers. Ari and Youngji are busy building their tent meanwhile Yeonhee explores the island to see the flowers.

“Yeonhee! Don’t go too far, okay?!”

“Uhm...” – A pair of purple eyes watch over Yeonhee.

 

Night has strikes. Yeonhee still has not back from the strolls. Youngji and Ari are panicking because it’s already too dark outside. A minute later, they hear a scream. Yeonhee. Youngji and Ari rush out from the tent.

“YEONHEEEEEE~~!!!!”

Both of them are running here and there, trying to find Yeonhee. But then their eyes catch something they cannot believe.

“Han... Sol?!”

“What... are you... doing... here?”

Youngji then see Yeonhee on his arms, unconscious.

“Yeonhee!!”

“I warn you two. Please leave. Leave this island this instant!”

“What...?! Do you know, we bring her here because of you!! What happened 2 months ago?!”

“I’m sorry I cannot answer that. Please, I beg you noona-deul. Please leave this island”

Youngji snatches Yeonhee from Hansol’s arms. Yeonhee is sleeping soundly. “What rights you have for telling us this?! You are the one who makes her like a lifeless person”

“We are not going! That’s final! Let’s go, Youngji”

Ari and Youngji bring Yeonhee back to their tent. On their way back, Youngji sees something behind the bushes. She sures that it is a guy but seconds later she sees a wolf. Youngji then just shrugged it off. They let Yeonhee sleeps in the tent while they discuss something important outside the tent. They are discussing about Hansol – Yeonhee’s supposed to be husband – should they tell Yeonhee about Hansol or just keep it a secret from Yeonhee. They agree to just keep it a secret between them as they don’t want Yeonhee to feel sad again.

“But... Did you see his eyes, Youngji?”

“I did... It’s scary... Since when he has purple eyes? And what is he doing here? Does he lives here now? But why?”

“Something is not right about him, don’t you think?”

“Yeah... We have to find out what happened to him. I need to know. No. I HAVE to know”

“We better go to sleep now. Let’s just act like nothing has happened, tomorrow” – Youngji nods and they go to their tent to sleep.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-