SEOULITE CAFÉ: Let’s Not Fall In Love

SEOULITE CAFÉ: OF STORIES AND SUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE LAST TEAR OF SPRING

DANCES IN THE TEMPO

OF AN INVISIBLE MUSIC

AS IT FALLS DOWN PAINFULLY

 

TWO HEARTS CRIES

IN THE SHADOWLESS NIGHT

A PAINFUL SOUND

TEARS THE SOLEMNITY OF LOVE

 

THE STARS FLICKERS THEIR LIGHT

AS THE MOON APPEARS IN SIGHT

THE CHILLY WIND BREAKS

THE SILENCE OF THE HEART

 

LIKE THE TWO HEARTS IN PAIN

AS THEY STRUGGLE IN VAIN

TO LET GO OF THE LOVE

WRITTEN IN THEIR FATE

 

 

 


 

SEOULITE CAFÉ: Let’s Not Fall In Love [1-1]

 

Falling in love is one of the greatest mystery the world has been dragging two people in this world in uncertainty. A lot of us fall in love and by doing so we are risking everything.

 

Everything we hope and work hard to achieve. Falling in love is a gamble but in a world where love is a statement on the cowardice of one’s pride we pay it big time. We pay it without knowing if it is worth or not. Love is like life fragile yet uncertain. Strong and ethereal but we don’t really know what it is.

 

Love makes us wonder what is it when we feel pain but in the midst of looking for answers more questions are lingering on our stupid minds. We are all destined to fall in love but in the process of being in love we have to realize that love will always be about happiness and pain. We will never really know what love is until we realize the importance of pain.

 

Love is like a circle of fire. It is intense and fiery but the moment it was burn out it becomes like a dust that keeps on flowing with the wind.

 

The last ray of the sun reflected the sadness in the eyes of a woman who is trying to keep a beautiful smile in her lips. ‘The place is still the same’ she murmurs to herself before putting down her bag on the side of the table. Bom look around and the memories she had with her best friend swirl in her mind.

 

She smiles as she remembers the first time they wrote their dreams in a piece of paper right in this café. That was seven years ago when the things around them is still a perfect picture with no awkward malice and friendly hugs. They never intended to end their friendship but because of a night full of alcohol and friendly jokes from their other friends everything fell apart.

 

Bom once again let her eyes travel and look around before putting on a sweet smile. It wasn’t intentional on her part to blurt what she feels but it was those words that indignantly end her friendship with the only man that she can be herself.

 

It was a mistake.

 

Everything that happened two years ago was a mistake.

 

A really big mistake.

 

A mistake that she will never have the courage to bury because it reminds her of the moment she was finally bless to know the feeling of what they call love.

 

The emotion that made her risks everything.

 

TWO YEARS AGO

 

He was her best friend. He was her younger brother. He was like her. They were like mirrors that they reflect each other’s personality and characteristics. They were both so similar that a lot of people thought they’re dating each other.

 

She just passes it off as a joke but last night was a mistake she wants to bury in her own ed up memory.

 

Last night, she risks everything. They were ing soul mates but they have to let each other go. Bom knows in her heart she loves him but the biggest mistake, she did, is to love him.

 

Her only memory of last night was the sound of the wind chimes as it angrily danced with the shutting door. It is also the last time she will ever see his face.

 

It wasn’t the perfect way to end a friendship but deep inside Bom knows that it has to end, definitely. Bom dearly misses him but she refrain herself from calling him.

 

It is hard to fight your heart when you know that you feel the same way. It’s not just the friendship that is at stake. Everything that they’ve built together will crumble. Bom look around the café again when the familiar sound of the chime rings in her ears. The last time she heard the chimes was when TOP told her that they can’t be lovers. It’s not because their friendship is much more important but it will leave them questioning their future if they say goodbye to each other.

 

Bom clearly remembers TOP’s voice telling her that it is better to end their friendship than to fall for each other when they know that the future is unpredictable. It has been hard for her because she still feels that same emotion she has every time she’s with TOP.

 

TWO YEARS LATER

 

Two years pass without any indication of fate letting them meet again. It is hard to restrain yourself from your heart when you know that you can’t fight it. Two lonely and agonizing years that made a

 

Bom breathes heavily when the ray of the sun lightly touches the small diamond in her finger. Bom smiles again even if her heart breaks like a million glass shattered by a wrecking ball. It hurts like hell but she downs her sorrowful memori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter