Part One

Train to Busan

Part One

They were upset with him; more than upset, if anything they were disappointed. Nam-joon had not even scolded him, instead he had just hugged him tightly and had whispered unto his ear, "You just need to love yourself a little bit more."

If he had more energy he would have cried himself to sleep, alas, he had not. Instead he hanged on to Nam-Joon's body and buried his face as the leader comforted him the only way he knew how. At the end of the day; they were all just children.

It was on the last day of their tour, they all had said their goodbyes. Ho-seok had gone to meet his secret girlfriend in which he had not yet introduced to him. Jimin had seen pictures of her, and he had to admit, the girl was pretty. Seokjin had been called by his family, apparently they had some board meeting that he had to be apart of. A world in itself Jimin would never understand; but apparently Seokjin did. Nam-joon had enrolled himself back to university to take some classes on music production and engineering.

Jimin placed all of his cosmetics on the roll-up bag, he knew that he took the longest, but he liked the routine he had made for himself. One step at a time, even if it drove everyone else insane. As he put the roll-up bag away the door to his room opened and Yoon-gi stepped in not saying a word.

"Are you all packed?" Jimin asked him.

"You know I am." Yoon-gi teased sitting on the bed where there was a little bit of space between his luggage and clothes.

Jimin smiled at him welcoming the banter.

""I see you're smiling again."

"I'm fine." Jimin said, "I'm eating again."

"For how long?" Yoon-gi looked at him directly.

"You shouldn't worry." Jimin nodded, "I-"

"I'm sorry," Yoon-gi said looking away from him for a moment.

"It's not your fault." Jimin said stepping away from the luggage and walked over to Yoon-gi. "I am still the same person from before."

"That's what worries me." Yoon-gi shook his head silently, "I shouldn't have brought it up. And all I can think now is how you sang Lie on-stage."

"Yoon-gishi." Jimin reached out but stopped himself from touching him; he knew how anxious he was about it.

"It's okay." Yoon-gi noded closing his eyes bracing himself.

"You can bathe in it." Jimin said instead putting down his arm ignoring the invitation to touch him. "In my light. I am okay. I will learn to love myself. It is not your fault. I wanted something from you; which you cannot give. It is okay. I fell for you, but I see now that you only saw me as an idol."

"I-" Yoon-gi began but was stopped when Jimin held out a hand and held onto his own oversized sweater.

"I understand. You like my voice, and I thank you for it. ARMY has been great to me, and so have you. I will draw strength from you too." Jimin said feeling the tears swell, but he bowed deeply. "Please take care of me Hyung."

"You are one brave kid." after an immobile pause, Yoon-gi placed a hand over Jimin's pink head. "Thank you for all of your light."

Just as he had put a hand over his head he let go. Jimin stood straight and wiped his face with his sleeve.

"Where are you going?" Yoon-gi asked instead.

"Home." Jimin said. "I'm going home. You?"

"The same." Yoon-gi said, "I will be going with Tae-Hyung. You going by yourself or is someone taking you?"

"Myself." Jimin said, "I think I need some alone time."

"That'll be difficult with security and ARMY at every airplane checkpoint." Yoon-gi mused.

"That's why I'm going by train." Jimin smiled walking over to his luggage putting away the folded pants inside acting as cushion for all the souvenirs to his friends and family back home.

"A train to Busan?" Yoon-gi looked surprised.

"That's right!" Jimin sing-songed in a thick accented korean english.

"Me too!" surprised, both Jimin and Yoon-gi looked towards the door at the sound of Jungkook's voice, standing right next to him was Tae-hyung. Jimin couldn't help but muse at how good looking they were, like a pair of porcelain dolls.