Chapter Fifteen - "A date with.. him?"

Fated to Love you ♥

After 6 months .. 

 

After of 6 months intense training, finally I am going to debut as an Idol together with the members. Lee Soo Man thought that I would fit in a group with cute and fresh concept. Our group's name is Shining Stars, a 5 member group. At first, I find it 'corny' but since people told us that it is a unique group name for a girl group, I just learned to like our group's name. Well, today is our first performance and we will perform first at M! Countdown.

 

"Hyun Ae unnie, is my hair alright? Does it fits me?" I asked our leader who is busy practicing her parts in our song.

"Oh, yea. It fits you more than the straight one." she said and continued practicing. The other 3 members are busy for their last minute rehearsal for the dance steps. 

"Yah, Chun Hee sshi, come here let's rehearse for our dance steps. We must do it perfectly or else our leader will nag again at us." Heran said and the rest of us laugh because of her last words.

"Arrasso, arrasso. Just a minute." I said and immediately run to them.

After our last minute rehearsals, we went to stage nervously. The MCs who are Sulli and Jokwon already annouced our group's name and our song that we will gonna perform. 

"Here are Shining Stars with What a girl wants!" Sulli and Jowkon announced together, happily

After the performances, all the artists were told to go to the waiting room. All the artists went including 2PM, Big Bang, Shinee & Miss A. We went there as soon as possible only to find out that our managers want to take some photos together with the artists. While I was running to Hyun Ae unnie, I was hit accidentally in my arms.

"Ouch~" I slightly shouted but not enough to hear the others.

"Oh. Mianhe, mianhe. Are you okay?" a man said and looked at me to see if I am okay. It's Nickhun oppa.

"Oh, annyeong haseyo!" I greeted Nickhun and bowed 

"Yah, you don't need to do that. Are you hurt? Mianhe." Nickhun said

"Anio, it's okay. It's just too crowded here." I said and smiled

"Okay! Everybody, look here. Smile!" One of the managers of Shinee shouted and took a photo of us, all of the artist and I am still beside Nickhun.

After that, we left the building and we immediately went to our van. I heard a familiar voice that shouted my name and as I thought, it is Nickhun oppa.

"Yah~ Chun Hee sshi! Wait!" Nickhun shouted and run towards us.

"Oh, Nickhun oppa!" I said surprised

"Annyeong haseyo Nickhun oppa~" Sun hi, our maknae greeted Nickhun oppa and waved her hands

"Annyeong~" Nickhun happily greeted Sun Hi.

"Erm.. Nickhun oppa, is there anything wrong? Wae?"

"Oh, I just want to say sorry about a while ago."

"Bwo? Anio, it's okay."

"Jinjja? I want you to come with me to eat together since I hit you accidentaly." 

"No, it's okay oppa."

"Ani~ It's just a sign that I am really sorry. Kaja?"

"Arrasso." I said and smiled back at Nickhun

"Hyun Ae unnie, I'll just have a lunch with Nickhun oppa. I'll see you later at the dorm." 

"Arraso. Take care Chu Hee ah~"

 

Nickhun and I took a ride on his car. We ate at a restaurant that is beside the building of SBS.

"Chun Hee sshi, kaja." Nickhun said and got out from his car and run beside me to open the door of his car.

"Gomawo~" I thanked him and bowed

"Arrasso. Come on, let's eat." Nickhun said and we walked together inside the restaurant. Right after Nickhun opened the door, the people inside are already looking at us and took some photos.

"Chun Hee sshi, we already met at Thailand before remember?" Nickhun suddenly spoke up

"Ah, ne. At that time, I'm on vacation. You look so young back then oppa! But now .. Aigoo." I jokingly said and we both laugh

"Yah, I'm still look young!" Nickhun said and pouted

"I don't think so~" I said and made an annoying face.

"Aish, this girl. Hahaha" 

After eating our lunch, Nickhun accompanied me to our dorm. 

"Nickhun oppa, Kamsahamnida~ Thanks for the 'free lunch' " I said and waved my hands

"Arrasso. I'll text you and save my number, okay?"

"Arrasso~"

 


 

 

Please leave some comments and Subscribe.