Chapter One - Meeting

Fated to Love you ♥

Park Chun Hee's POV

"Tomorrow, I'll be leaving Japan already. Good thing I already finished my work! I guess I'll visit some stores later on." I said, talking to myself alone here at my hotel room.
I took my phone near me and saw a message from my boss.

Message:

Chun Hee sshi, I'm just reminding you that tomorrow morning, you are scheduled to leave Japan. The airplane will leave Japan at exactly 10:30 am. "


"Yaa! I know when and what time I'll be leaving Japan!!" I said to myself, annoyned.

I looked at my red watch and saw what time is it now. It's alrady 4 pm. It's time for me to go shopping I guess.


Heechul's POV

"Ahh! Tomorrow, I'll be leaving Japan already! I still want to stay here." I said to myself and landed in my bed. I need to be in the airplane tomorrow before 10:30 am because the airplane will leave at exactly 10:30 am. Crap!


March 14 || 9:45 am


"Passengers that headed in Seoul, South Korea may go to their assigned airplanes. Thank you." The girl announced.

Kim Heechul left and immediately. After 3 minutes, Park Chun Hee left.

Inside The airplane..

Park Chun Hee was looking for a seat almost 2 minutes, finally, She saw a vacant seat that for only two people near the Restroom.


"Excuse me Mr., is there someone who already sits here? Can I sit beside you?" [Korean] I said to the guy, that wearing a black shades while pointing to the seat beside him.
"Ah, ne~. You can sit."  The guy said without looking at me at all, because he's bust with his phone.
"Gomawo." I replied while doing a small bow, but he didn't answer back this time. I think he's a little snob.



 

Kim Heechul's POV:

I was using my phone then suddenly a girl stoped in front of me.
"Excuse me Mr., is there someone who already sits here? Can I sit beside you?" she asked.
"Ah, ne~ You can sit." I replied.

The girl said thanks but I didn't reply 'cause I'm busy tweeting Siwon.



After 1 hour..

Park Chun Hee's POV:

*yawns* "I sleep almost One hour. I must be very tired." I said, whispering to myself.
I looked around, and I noticed that almost all of the passengers here are looking at my direction, or should I say "Our direction" including the gust beside me. I just ignore and looked at the window.


"Yaa! I almost forgot! I must take a picture of this guy." I thought to myself. I have this habit taking pictures of passengers beside me whenever I am in plane. It's one of my collections. Weird isn't it?


"Excuse me Mr., Can I take a picture of you?" I asked, while looking at his face. I noticed that he doesn't wear his sunglasses this time and he's reading a newspaper. His face was.. I don't know what, but he's so handsome and beautiful at the same time.
"Ahh, sure." he said. Looking at me with Straight face!
After taking picture of him, I thanked him.
"Thanks!" I said while smiling at him.
"It's okay, I'm used to it anyway." He said. With smirked on his beautiful face.
I was so confused when he said that. I guess he's a model or something, I don't know.



Heechul's POV:
"It's okay, I'm used to it anyway." I said to the girl beside me. Her face was very confused after I said those things. She doesn't know me?!