Ch 1 : Welcome Home

UNTITLED

The plane from JFK international airport just landed safely at Korea's busiest international airport, Incheon. There is a young lady in black colored bomber jacket, bringing her suitcases. The face looks tired after hours of flight. A young man with cotton candy-styled hair in bright color, raises a white board with the young lady's name on it "Taeyeon, Kim from USA". The board catches the girl in black bomber jacket, she decides to come closer.
"Are you Mark from HMS?" asks the young girl in perfect american accent english.
"Yes madam, my name is Mark. President's assistant send me to fetch you here" replies the young man in polite manner.
"Ok, Mr.Shim informed me before that his staff will fetch me in the airport. So, would you mind to drive me to prepared apartment..Mark-ssi?" asks the girl to the man who standsin front of her.
"Mr.Shim commands me to drive you to your apartment, Miss Kim" answers the man in similar manner as before.
At the end the two left the airport and went to the designated destination.


At Taeyeon's respective apartment.


"Thankyou for the helps Mark-ssi" states the owner of the apartment.
"No problem miss Kim. It's part of my job. The office have prepared you an Audi, I've parked it on the basement parking area, and here's the key" adds the young man.
"Ok thank you. I will call Mr.Shim later. Now you may go back to your place..see you around" states Taeyeon in polite manner.
After Mark left the apartment, Taeyeon closed the door and decided to have a good shower. The petite Kim directly rests herself once she finished the shower, thanks to long flight.


HOURS LATER.


The phone on the nightstand vibrates, the sleeping owner moves the body a bit.
"Mmh..." humms the petite lady in sleepy voice. She grabs the vibrated phone directly. After few times of blink, she is fully awake and read the text on the phone display.
"Honey, how are you? have you arrived safely in Seoul?" the feminine voice could be heard on the other line.
"Oh hi sweety, yes i arrived in Seoul safely. When do you come here? miss you already" replies the other girl.
"Good to hear that. I don't know maybe next month Taengoo.. The company needs my attention. Once the business here is finished I will go to your place directly" states the woman in firm tone.
"Arraight Sica, don't be too hard on yourself.. have a good sleep and eat well. I miss you sweety" states the petite Kim in sincere tone.
"Same here, alright madam.. I will do that. aand please be faithful.. don't be too kind to women there, the will fall for you..like previously or else I will go there and hunt you down and label you as mine, as Jessica's" states the woman in authoritive tone.
"Hahahaha, I will be faithful honey. Don't worry.. I don't want to repeat the same mistake.. I love you" says the midget.
"Good. I trust you.. see you later Taengoo.. I have to go now.. I will call you later..love you too" replies jessica.
The American girl ended the call. Taeyeon leaves the bedroom and dashes to the bathroom.


The petite lady decides to stroll around the busy city when the night comes.


"Haaaah.. this city is getting busier nowadays..it's been years eh?" mumbles the midget to herself.
Without her realized, the producer girl directs her feet to familiar tent shop, a place she's oftenly visited during college time.
"Annyeong Ahjumma..." shouts Taeyeon energetically.
The owner of the shop directs her head to the source of familiar voice.
"Taenggg!!!" shouts the ahjumma.
Taeyeon comes closer and hugs the ahjumma. After some times she decides to sit on the vacant chair.
"When did you come?" asks the ahjumma.
"This afternoon, ahjumma.. how are you? how is the business?" answers the petite Kim.
"Aah.. finally you decided to comeback home, eh? Business is good.. well ups and downs are common things happened in business like this.. I heard that HMS recruits a genius producer from US. The news go viral tho.. I don't know that the person is you until Sunkyu told me since the company makes it as secret" explains Ahjumma Lee.
"Oh sunkyu works at HMS too?" shocks Taeyeon.
"Yeah, it's been 2 years. I guess I will hand this culinary business to her oppa, Donghae since Sunkyu is happy with her current job" states Ahjumma Lee.
"That's good to hear. Finally she found her passion.. I'm happy that I will be working in the same office as my childhood friend" replies Taeyeon.
"Yeah.. HMS recruits her as the H&R staff that's why she knew about you being recruited by the company" informs the Ahjumma.
"Oh that's cool.. The offer is good, moreover I miss Korea that much Ahjumma.. Nothing's cant beat the comfy sensation of your own homeland.. I have to guard Hayeon since My parents are passing away and Jiwoong already married. Thanks for guarding my sister during my leave to US,Ahjumma Lee" states Taeyeon sincerely.
"Eii.. don't mention it Taeng.. Hayeon is a good girl. We never feel the burden. She's smart and diligent.. We are family.. I love her like I love my own daughter..and yeah she told me that she wants to stay in dormitory once the application to KAIST is legalized"  answers Ahjumma.
"She chooses KAIST at the end.. good. Tomorrow after work I will go to your place, Ahjumma"  states Taeyeon.
"Sure we will be waiting. Hayeon is excited about your coming. She will be extremely happy once she know that her sister will pay a visit" states Ahjumma Lee.
Taeyeon flashes smile hearing the lines.
"Here eat this.." states the owner of the shop.
"Waaaah the blood sausage!!!.. I miss this food!!" states Taeyeon excitedly.


After Taeyeon finished her eating, she decided to go back to the apartment. The midget feel mixed feeling about upcoming first day of work in HMS.


"Dear Lord, please prove me that It's the best decision I made... Mom..Dad I did this for you" mutters the midget before she goes to the slumberland.

A/N : Pardon for the lame first chapter. Enjoy!

Love,

J.