Day Six

30 Day Challenge

Five ways to win your heart.

 

  • Respect: That is very important to me. I mean it would be for everyone. I would like to be repected because I wouldn't agree it what someone says and I will want to do something else or just say no. When I say 'No' I mean it. Don't try and change my mind. You can but it will take a while. So good luck with that. Also respect for my family, even though you're not dating them.. I am family oreinted. I'm always around my family. Also Mannerism, I'm guessing it goes with respect, showing manners go with having respect for someone. 

 

  • Someone who can make me laugh and get me out of my comfort zone: As I mentioned before, I am introvert and I have my own shell which is in my room and some places. I don't like to do something different.. well I do but not alone. I wouldn't mind someone changing it up for me. It will just take time. I would like someone to make me laugh and enjoy the same things I'm into. Like as in... Movies, some TV Shows, (I can't really saw music lol unless they want to try getting into kpop), food, books (I love barns and noble) and I don't know another things. Board games for sure! Haha! But someone who can give me good memories and make me smile without trying. 

 

  • Accepting me for who I am: I love kpop, that's a big part of me which is 7 years going on now. I still thought it would be a phase but I'm still here! I love wovles, I have two books on them and have been meaning to read but I'm busy with other things hahah! I love to write and when I'm in my zone, I don't like to be bothered because the ideas go away. I might have to keep a notepad and pen on me now. I'm not a loud person or blunt. I'm me and I can be the quietest person in the room. But if you start talking to me I will talk and try and joke. I can be weird at times too but it all just depends. 

 

  • Trust: I have a hard time trusting people. I would like to take things slow when it comes to trust and I will observe a person. Like a test. I'm good at observing people I don't know so I can know what and who they are. Trust is earned and in the past.... lots of people have broken that. Maybe because I trusted to easy or they weren't true friends to being with. Who knows? But trust is important and to me.. if you break it 3x I won't give you no more...

 

  • Be a friend to me too: I would like someone who can be a friend to me as well. Not just a love. I have a lot of feelings and I've been told I'm sensitive. (Depending on some things) but I when I get sad and need to talk to someone, I look to a friend who can help me feel better and I am a friend to them as well. Not just someone to hold hands with and share kisses lol. 


A/N: Day Six, I guess this wasn't too hard... I think I have more but it said 5 so I'm leaving it that way. ^^