Day Twenty-Three

30 Day Challenge

Write a letter to someone, anyone.

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! That's our Motto!" 

"I thought our was 'Hakuna Matata?'" 

"Pumba, stop living in the past.." 

- - - - - 

Dear Self, 

Don't be worrying about what's happening right now. Things happen for a reason and no matter what happens you will be ok. You have gone through a lot of hard challenges and every step you have taken is making you better. Things get tough and hard. That's how life is. Challenges are every day around you and its a test to see how well you do. Sometimes I know you want to give up and forget everything. If only it was that easy. Did you ever get your tattoo? The Infifity one with Faith on it? Remember you wanted on.. I hope you got that one and 23 and one with your sister! If not go do that now! LOL! 

Remember when someone said, today is a new day. Yesterday is a different day. I hope your doing that and even though its hard keep doing that. Are you still working at a head start? Did you become an FSA like you wanted? Did you at least graduate from college with an AA?? OR better question.. are you dating?? Be happy. Do things that make you happy. Who cares what others think. Its your life!! 

Back to tough times. It's ok to cry when you've held in so much emotions. You've done that a lot and its . It was worse when you didn't have someone to comfort you. Sure family is there but its not family you seek for comfort.. its someone else. I don't know who... but its them. Its ok break down and cry to take a personal day. We all have our limits. Everyone is different. Just remember what a dear friend once told you "Chin up.." (I hope you haven't forgotten him..and your probably crying as we speak.. aye..) I'm going to lie, others have it bad too. But we all deal with our own problems in our own way. Just remember to keep your head up and keep going. 

You're a strong person and don't let someone else tell you otherwise. Oh! Did you ever go to South Korea? Vancouver? Please tell me you went to...New Zealand too!! Oh did you meet Jaden? lol Kiwi boy! Take a breath and collect yourself. It's ok for things to be as they are. Tough and a challenge, but they are also a lesson for us to be better. 

Oh! Did you finish collecting The Vampire Diaries? The 100? The Originals? How about Teen Wolf? Reign? OOHHH!! ANOTHER IMPORTANT QUESTION!... HAVE YOU PUBLISHED YOUR FIRST BOOK!? 

Love, 

Me. 

P.S.

Always love yourself for who you are. 


A/N: Can't say I had someone in mind... I have been wanting to do a letter for myself but for a time capsule.. this is the best that I came up with lol. And yes.. I did tear up when I remembered my friends words.. Everything I mentioned in the letter.. I want them to be true someday and hopefully it will come true for my goals. It just takes time ^^