Day Eighteen

30 Day Challenge

Post 30 facts about yourself.

 

  • I have two names. One is my REAL NAME.. the other is my NICKNAME, because somehow my REAL name is hard to say. 
  • I am named after a FLOWER. 
  • I have naturally curly hair
  • I wear glasses. 
  • I where size 10 in shoes. 
  • I LOVE KPOP!! 
  • I always wear one rubber bracelet on my wrists, My left has black and my right is yellow. For that reason, they were my INFINITE bracelets until it faded and I haven't taken them off. If I do... I feel haha.
  • When I go out, I always put on my EYE bracelet so I don't pick up BAD VIBES and then I get sick. It's horrible. 
  • I am Hispanic. 
  • I wear a special knot heart ring on my right wedding finger. Some way think its a promise ring but its not. It's a gift from my aunt but I paid her back so its mine now. 
  • I wear a music note on my right thumb to remember Chester Bennington. I can't say, I'M A HUGE FAN.. but I do love some of the songs he did. I have The Thousands Sun album and I love it. Plus he did the Transformers ending songs as well. 
  • I was a twin, my mom had a miscarrige at 12 weeks. It was a boy... He would have been Christian Lee -- 
  • I am right handed. 
  • I love chinese food!! RICE NOODLES ARE MY WEAKNESS!! 
  • I love to read. My favorite author is Sarah Dessen. I basically have almost all of her books!! 
  • I LOVE GOING INTO BARNS AND NOBLE!! 
  • My favorite Marvel Avenger is Captian America, Spider-man and Black Panther. 
  • I love the name Bellamy, its a character in the TV SHOW The 100. 
  • My favorite TV SHOW ARE... Roswell, The Vampire Diaries. The 100, Supergirl, The Originals and....Xena the Warrior Princess (my sisters fault) 
  • In the total of siblings I have.. it is 3 BROTHERS AND 1 SISTER. 
  • Out of my siblings, NONE of them are my full blood. We are all HALF- SIBLINGS. I mean, I love them right? But there is no one like me that is full blood.. You know? 
  • My Oldest brother died when I was 4 years old... so I don't know much about him. Just small memories so at times, I ask my dad and some family members what was he like. He is mystery to me and it pains me because everyone knew him but me and his son. I hear good things and mostly that he had a good heart just like me. Oh and we share the same eyebrows -- like how they are shapred haha. 
  • I know English and Spanish is my second language. But I can't write it... I know a bit to read it. Thanks to work. 
  • I am PEE SHY -- I don't like being in a place if it has one stall.. I won't go.. even when I do my physical.. I have to drink a TON OF WATER.. its bad lol 
  • I haven't had a boyfriend... in like years but I don't think people count two weeks being together?? 
  • When I'm on the bus at work, I'll listen to the voices talking to me and I'll get a pen and paper to write done notes before I forget them. 
  • When I get mad.. just leave me alone because I would rather keep quiet than to tell you something rude. As thumper says. "If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all." 
  • I collect spirals.. like the dollar ones? I have a bunch under my bed lol. Do I use them?................ sometimes lol!! I actually use some for notes for stories when I need them kept somewhere not loose. I'll lose them and I'll go crazy looking for them. 
  • I love doing words searches. I get really into them with the highlighter and my eyes looking at the paper to find the word. 
  • I LOVE WOLVES!! 

A/N: Day 18, Well.. this wasn't so bad.. I thought I would be stuck.. guess not haha! Feel free to comment below if you have anything to ask me haha!