Epilogue

WHENEVER

IM SORRY ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE I WAS ASKESD TO WRITE A EPILOGUE. IM REALLY SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME.

ACTUALLY FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY UNIVERSITY . THE PAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEEN REALLY STREEFUL...I WONT BORE YOU GUYS WIHT THE STORY!! SO IN SHORT AFTWR EVERYTHING I GOT ADMISSION IN THE UNIVERSITY I WANTED !!! SO I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT MIND!!! AND HERW THW EPILOGUE IS ... ITS MOT THAT GREAT ..I'm sorry I was in a rush !! 

  

Warm light hit Jongdae's face , he turned his face in the other direction trying to avoid the sunlight. But failed miserably , he let an angry whine and slowly tried to open his eyes, but closed it again , the sun light was really blinding his vision. He got up and leaned against the head board. As he rubbed his eyes with his palm. Trying hard to wake himself up. 

            He suddenly heard the sound of water running. It was a soothing sound for jongdae, the sound proved that jongdae was not alone.the thought brought a warm smile on his face. For the past 5 years jongdae lived alone , the only sound that could be heard in his apartment was the sound that jongdae created. The silence of the flat always reminded jongdae that he is alone.

     "I'm not alone anymore" jongdae thought as his smiled widen, but then suddenly turned into a frown. Jongdae lived alone in his flat....so why was there a sound of running water?? His eyes opened with a snap as he looked around . This wasn't his flat. Where was he ?? Jongdae was scared.... Scared enough to fall of the bed and hitting the floor with a thud and that when jongdae remembered the night before.

      The night before after jongdae and minseok reunited , they spent the whole time wrapped around each other giggling talking about things that didn't really matter because the only thing that matter was that jongdae was with his hyung.

 

"You know hyung I came, even in the morning ... but no one opened the door!!! I thought you moved away!! I was so scared... Thank god hyung!!! Thank you for opening the door now"jongdae said as he tighten his grip on his hyung. Minseok in return buried his face in Jongdae's chest. 

After some moments of silence minseok spoke . "I know !!! I was here when you knocked in the morning" his voice was heard in a mumble. Jongdae was shocked . Hyung was there ??? Why didn't be open the door??? Many such questions clouded Jongdae's mind. But he didn't voice them , he want his hyung to tell him the reason without he asking for it !! So he just rubbed minseok's arms encouraging minseok to continue.

"When you knocked, I got scared.. I'd didn't know whether it was true or not , when i realized you were really there , I got extremely nervous!! I didn't know if you still loves me like I did?? I didn't know if you had come back to me or you came to have a proper break up??I...I" minseok tried to continue but he couldn't , his mind was telling him way too many things to tell jongdae , but he didn't know how to convey them to jongdae. He took a deep breath amd continued 

 

 

 

"but when you finally left , I realised I had done a mistake... I opened the door and kinda ran behind you but I lost you. I then spent the whole day searching for you all over the town! I reached home few minutes before you knocked on my door" he said finally ending his reason. 

Minseok knew it was wrong of him to do something like that but you can't blame him. 5 years of boring black and white life and suddenly the love of your life knocks on your door. You can't just open the door , you can't help but fell anxious , scared  , nervous. That's why even jongdae didn't blame him.

 

 

"It's okay hyung.... I'm here now .... We're together... And I promise to never let you go again !!I love you" jongdae said as he kissed minseok.

     Remembering the past night made jongdae start smiling again. He got off the floor and started to look around. Minseok's room was just as it was. Before nothings changed , everything was the same , except now on top of Minseok's table which was placed beside his bed was filled with many photo frames . The pictures they held where pictures of jongdae and  Minseok which they clicked years ago. Jongdae subconsciously let out a small smile. They were finally together and jongdae was never letting go of his hyung. He was never separating from his hyung . They were together , no more worrying if the other was happy ..no more praying for the others health because now they were next to each other  to take care of the other and to make sure the other is happy and loved. No more secrets , no more fear ...only love. Oh!well!! Except for one secret , that jongdae should make sure minseok never finds our or jongdae would be death .... Turns out the stone that jongdae kicked actually hit minseok's cycle  and turns out Minseok actually was hurt due to the fall...and was extremely angry at what he thought was a stupid drunken jerk , who if minseok would ever find is as good as dead !  yup ..after seeing his hyung so angry jongdae didn't have the balls to tell Minseok thatb he was the one who kicked the rock .

oh! Hyung should never find out !!  thought jongdae on fear .