Whose property?

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally got out of the cinema after a century. Man I'm never watching rated movies ever again. And I guess I screwed up... For the thousand and fifth time... 

"Sinb..."

"What?"

"How was the movie earlier...?"

"Horrible."

"Why...?"

"I hate horror. I can take horror, but I just hate it."

"Oh... I'm sorr-"

"BABE!" The voice sounded familiar... It sounded like Taehyung. I turned around and saw him running towards me.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"You're always in this mall, so I thought I'd see you here..."

"Oh my goodness... Can you just leave me alone for once?"

"I can't. You're my girlfriend. And who's this? Your friend?" Taehyung extended his hand for her handshake with Sinb. 

"She's my-"  

"I'm her wife." Sinb abruptly cut me. W I F E? Am I hearing things right...? Wife....? I'm. Her. Wife.? 

"What?" Poor Taehyung... First Yuju, now Sinb. But guess what? You deserve it evil laughter

"Yes, and listen here effeminate looking little piece of , stop harassing my wife."

"Who exactly are you calling effeminate?" 

"You obviously. Is there another guy here? Unless you're a female too... Then I have nothing to say..." I fell in love with her for the trillion and first time.... Just that this time, I fell so deep, that I couldn't seem to get myself out. Everytime I try to, I'll only fall deeper... 

"Babe, who's this rude ?" Taehyung's voice snapped me back to reality. 

"She's my-"

"Haven't I made it clear? I'm her wife. Jung Yerin's wife." I thought all these would only happen in movies and dramas, but I got to watch a live one hehe. 

"Is that true babe?"

"I-" 

"You're deaf... I see..." 

"Who's deaf?"

"The girl I'm talking to. I mean GUY I'm talking to..." 

"Babe, let's go." Taehyung held my hand and pulled me away. "She's mine. Not yours."

"Where do you think you're bringing her? I told you she's. Mine. MINE." Sinb pulled me back. 

"Guys it's not a very good idea to quarrel here-"

"SHUT UP. " I became the center of attention the very next moment. 

"Alright.... Chill guys....." This has really became a drama..... Everyone in the mall started staring at us. How embarrassing..... 

"SHUT UP!" guys... No need to be so aggressive... 

"Let's go Yerin. I can't be bothered talking to someone deaf." Sinb pulled me by the hand while Taehyung pulled the other. 

"You're not going anywhere ." Who the was he calling a ?"

"And who exactly are you calling a ?" 

"Don't worry babe, I'm referring to this slu-" The next moment I found my hand landing on Taehyung's face. It was a hard slap.

"Shut the up. Don't ever call Sinb a . Do you have any idea how much she mean to me? She's my-"

"You're so long-winded. Let's go." Sinb pulled me out of the mall leaving Taehyung standing there. I was praying extremely hard for him not to follow me and annoy me further... 

"Sinb...." 

"What?"

"Did you really mean it... When you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter