Korean drama

My ice princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day started off pretty well... I didn't receive cheesy texts from that piece of cheesy , and I wasn't late for school. The best thing was that I finished all my homework on time. Are you proud of me? No? Alright... 

I was in class using my phone, waiting for lessons to start. I heard someone asking her partner out for a date, and I got jealous. I always wanted to go on a date with Sinb... But I have no idea where to go... Cafe? Restaurant? I was scrolling through my social media, and a movie trailer popped up. I felt a light bulb lit above me. A MOVIE DATE. But what movie...? Romance? Comedy? Forget it. I'll decide later. 

"Sinb, here I come..... AHH!" I didn't saw that puddle of water on the floor, and I slipped. But someone caught me from behind. I turned around and it was actually..... 

"Hey Sinb..." I smiled nervously. 

"You're heavy..."

"Can I lie here for a while? It's comfortable... Everything now feels like a romantic Korean drama scene..."

"Ro... Man... Tic... Dra.... Ma... Are you in the right state of mind now...?"

"Of course... Why?"

"I feel that this is more like comedic drama... Now get up." I got up. 'Gosh you're heavy..."

"Whoops... Anyways, are you free later?"

"No." 

"Why...? Please...?"

"What do you want?"

"Just a movie date."

"I'm not free.."

I kept on annoying her for the next few lessons. I threw crumpled pieces of paper with notes, I literally did everything I could to get her to the movies with me. She finally agreed after a thousand years and a trillion tries later... 

"Fine. But please stop annoying me..."

"Alright princess Elsa..."

"Elsa...? What Elsa..?"

"You. Queen Elsa."

"You're watching too much cartoon and movies. Why not spend the time on studies instead?"

"Alright... But remember the movie date later." I skipped away and went to look for Eunha. 

"Woah... Someone's having a date... Without me..."

"You can go with your Sojung."

"Right... Why didn't I think of that?"

"Cause you're dumb."

"Says the dumb one... Anyways, what movie are you watching later?"

"I don't know yet though... Romance? Comedy? Action?"

"Nope. You should watch..."

"Watch what..?"

Eunha whispered a word this time. 

"Woah... Are you sure...?"

"Yeah." She winked. "Make sure you get some popcorn and a jacket to cover... You know...?"

"Yeah... Two jackets?"

"Or you guys can share one...But it probably won't cover anything since you're too fat."

"Ouch...I'm not fat. I'm just chubby."

"Chubby is a synonym for fat, so it's still fat..."

"Whatever..."

"Good luck anyways, just don't choose movies that are too... You know...? You won't be able to take it too hahaha.."

"I'm sure I'd be able to, I'll find the most one which is the most extreme hehe so that Sinb will... You know?" I smirked. 

"You're so greedy..."

"Alright I'll bring Sojung for a movie date too."

"Good luck to you too then."

"Hehe let's just hope that we both won't screw up. Even if we do, let's just hope that you're the only one who screwed up."

"Hey..."

"Jokes hahaha!" I glared at Eunha. "Alright alright sorry..."

"I'll go find my Sinb first hehe."

"Alright." 

"Sinb!" I actually didn't have to look for her, cause she was just sitting two benches behind us. 

"What do you want this time...?"

"Nothing hehe I just..."

"Just what?"

"Just... Enjoy... Enjoy calling your name...?" 

"Weirdo..."

"Cute weirdo!"

"An annoying one too."

"Remember our date later!"

"You've literally reminded me fourteen times in an hour already... Many times must you repeat that?"

"Wait I actually repeated that many times...?"

"Yes. THAT many times."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter