Worried

Adoration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was rare. She has been considered as the healthiest member within the group. But now, Byul finds herself being the sick one – bedridden. She thought her back pains were just normal – something that was caused by overworking. She didn’t know it would turn into something serious, made worse by her lack of attention given to it.

 

“Ngh,” Byul whines in pain. She was told to lie down and have someone take care of her. After all, she and the girls would have to perform soon. It would be best if she take as much rest as she could. She would have to perform although Byul would do it while sitting down. “Yongsun-unnie is taking her time. I’m getting hungry.”

 

Yongsun, on the other hand, is having a tough time taking care of her younger friends. “For the last time, you guys can’t come! Byul needs rest!”

 

“But unnie, we’ll help you take care of Byulie-unnie. She can take a better rest with many people helping her!” Wheein leads the walk towards Byul’s place. She sounds excited despite the reason for their visit.

 

“Wheein-ah, you and I both know you’d get excited so much you’d never stop trying to play with her even though Byul should be just laying down,” Yongsun says after snorting. She knows how Wheein likes to play with Byul since the latter can match the pup’s liveliness.

 

“Unnie, we all know you’re the on who’s excited to see Byulie-unnie,” Hyejin interjects. She walks beside Wheein, just as excited to see Byul when they were specifically told to not visit so that the rapper could take some rest.

 

“Hyejin-ah, you saying that while looking really excited to see Byul is not convincing anyone. No one’s getting fooled here,” Yongsun counters. If Wheein was the only one trying to come with her, it wouldn’t have been a problem but Hyejin coming along is a totally different matter. It’s harder since the ever so compliant Wheein turns stubborn too.

 

“Well, apparently you are, Yongsun-unnie.” Wheein giggles as she opens the door to Byul’s building. “We’re here.”

 

“What?” Yongsun’s eyes widen and looks in disbelief at the door. She walks in still.

 

“Finally! Mansaengie, I’m here!” Hyejin shouts in a whisper. She struts over to the elevator and holds it open for the two. “Let’s go!”

 

“Geez, we’re not yet in Byul’s room and you guys are already making a lot of noise.” Yongsun rolls her eyes at the two. She steps off the elevator while the two run towards unit no. 1221.

 

Wheein presses the key combination to Byul’s door and the minute she walked in, her expression changed. The whole place is dark except for the light given off by a desk lamp and it’s too quiet. It feels awfully dreadful. It’s like the lively hamster isn’t the one living there. “Unnie?” Wheein whispers, afraid that anything louder would accidentally hurt Byul.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter