Favorite

Adoration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four members of Mamamoo are currently in an interview while in their concert outfits. The two youngest members were being asked to choose between two options to test their years of friendship. All was going well as the two has chosen the same thing. Then, the MC asked the question that should have never been asked.

 

“Moonbyul or Solar?” The MC asked Wheein and Hwasa.

 

In that moment, Hwasa immediately sent Wheein a look. With all those years they’ve spent together, talking telepathically or even through eye contact is a piece of cake. The look the youngest gave the third-born was “I’ll say Solar-unnie and you’re going to say Moonbyul-unnie so it’ll be fair.”

 

Wheein just looked blankly at Hwasa. Why? It’s clear we prefer Moonbyul-unnie, she thought.

 

Hwasa understood what Wheein was thinking and she wanted so much to scold her best friend at that moment. But pressed for time, Hwasa gave Wheein one last look with her message. “Just do it!” She then turned her head to the MC and answered, “Solar.”

 

Wheein was mum. At that moment she heard Hwasa answer, she felt an ominous aura coming from the latter – only a little bit before it dissipated quickly. She heard her unnies laugh as well as Hwasa at the failure of her plan and Wheein couldn’t help but join in the laughter.

 

Moonbyul and Yongsun were actually having fun seeing the conflict between the two. They laughed so hard at Hwasa saying she prefers Yongsun. It’s not everyday you hear Hyejin say something like that out loud. What happened was not something that the two thought of too much but Yongsun would be damned if she lets the opportunity to tease Byulyi about it pass by.

 

“Hyejin-ah chose me, Byul!” Yongsun tried annoying Byulyi by leaning her face closer to the latter and used a teasing tone.

 

Byul giggled at her five-year old unnie. “Yes. I heard it.” She pulled her face away from the Yongsun’s grinning face.

 

“Wheein was probably going to choose me too.” Yongsun continued teasing by sticking her tongue out at Byulyi and unleashed her dolphin laughs.

 

“Oh? You think you’re that popular, unnie?” Byul palmed Yongsun’s face in retaliation. She laughs at Yongsun scrunching.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter