Home

Adoration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein and Hyejin were in Japan for a trip. They’ve been enjoying themselves before things get too busy once again. It has been a long time since they saw their unnies. And by long, they meant a few days. I guess that’s just how it is with close friends. They’re missing their unnies now and can’t wait to see them once again.

 

The night before they depart from Japan, Wheein and Hyejin called their Byulyi-unnie. They wanted to ask her for a favor.

 

“Hello, unnie?” Wheein asks through the phone.

 

“Ung, hello. What is it, Wheeinie?” Byul replies through the phone.

 

“Well, Hyejin has something to tell you.” Wheein quickly passes the phone to Hyejin.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Hyejin says to Wheein but nonetheless grabs the phone.

 

Byul chuckles. “It’s okay, Hyejin-ah. What is it?”

 

“Well, uh,” Hyejin tries. “Wheein wondered -“

 

“It’s not just me, unnie!” Wheein shouts for Byul to hear.

 

Byul laughs at her dongsaengs’ antics. “Alright, alright. Go on, Hyejin-ah.”

 

“Unnie, we were wondering if you could maybe pick us up at the airport with manager-unnie?” Hyejin says with slight hesitation behind a confident plea.

 

“Aigoo, I miss you guys too.” Byul says with a smirk although she knows the two can’t see it.

 

“Wah, unnie! You’re so brazen, huh.” Hyejin says.

 

“Miss you too, unnie!” Wheein shouts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter