Six; TWO DIAPERS & AN ILL SPOUSE.

I Got You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

―✿.
Sagang didn't know what to do. Even though he has been a father for the past years, he couldn't keep up with the two children running around the house with his husband sick.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"DADDY!"

Listening to the calm drizzles of the pouring weather outside, Sagang flinched at a screech by a squeaky figure. He huffed, glancing at the blurry outside view for the last time, still humming to the rapid sounds of rain hitting the bleak window pane. Sagang stood up from the couch, head stuffed with hazy clouds and pounded, too much in sync with the terrible forecast outside.

He brisked into the kitchen, a hand on the back of his neck and rubbing his nape. A tired smile pulled up on his lips, as Sagang look at the two youngsters on the upright stools.

Having a grumpy frown on their faces, Sagang felt his body shiver in his morning cloak, as their eye brows creased uneasily. Their arms tangled into a firm fold, held up right under their chins. The little boy's eyes glowed darkly, and in verge of releasing long waterfalls. 

"Daddy," The girl with high pigtails grumbled, "You know I don't like my toast burnt!" She wailed, pushing the plate near her away. Shuffling in her seat, the girl huffed, ashes escaping out of her nostrils.

Sagang cooed, "I'm sorry Eunkyung, you know daddy has a hard time in the kitchen—"

"Daddy!" His son cried, "Sangkyu's eggs taste ew!"

He heaved a heavy sigh. Taking both of the toddlers plates, Sagang threw the untouched food in the trash bin, then placing them in the aluminium sink. While turning on the tap and quickly shutting it off again, he glanced at his children.

They still had sulky frowns on their lips and brows knitted together, staring down at their glass of orange juice.

Sagang shook his head. He couldn't do anything without his beloved spouse, not even take care of the kids properly. But unfortunately, Eunsung caught a terrible cold, and is asleep in their room, huddled under their thick, velvety covers. It was awful. Watching his husband cough through the whole sleepless night, face all pale, forehead warm and nose runny. Sagang felt sorry. Especially sorry for the two children under his wings. The man had taken a break today from his job, just to take care of Eunsung and the kids. But he barely made an effort on helping them, and it felt useless. So utterly pointless.

The young man spun around, clasping his palms together, "How about we have cereal for breakfast!" He beamed with a great grin.

The two kids giggled, "Yes please!"

He chuckled, opening the fridge and taking out the large carton of milk. Cereal is no harm, right?

After finishing up their breakfast and drowning it all down with a glass of fresh orange juice, Sagang let the kids skip into the living room, their stomach stuffed, while he put on his husband's blue apron. The one he usually wore in the mornings, before pacing around hastily in the kitchen. He had his hands submerged in the sink, where they had threw their filthy bowls and sliver spoons, washing them clean with Eunsung's favorite dish washing soap, Mr. Klean's lemon special edition.

Oh, how does his thoughts dodge his husband? He just could never get the elder out of his mind.

Sagang then opened the sink in the bathroom, dunking in rubber toys and floaties as the water filled the bathtub with water mixed with a sweet scented bubble wash. He called for Sankyu and Eunkyung, who were already in their towels, ready to hop in the warm bath.

The jet black haired male couldn't stop his laughter, watching his youngest son, splashing the water, as bubbles floated under the ceiling. Eunkyung tried to stab her fingers in the ball of clear soap, but it hovered over her nose and popped before she could even dodge it away. Sangkyu had his favorite ruber ducky, sinking it in the tub, making absurd groggy noises. Bursting into fits of giggles, the two toddlers sniggered, slapping their knees and falling into the water.

Their father clucked. Where would he be without them.

Those years back, when he first adopted Eunkyung. She was only a year old, barely speaking any words out. Sagang couldn't avoid her, when they first step into the orphanage. Luscious mahogany locks, round blustering face and very petite in size. They were all lovely to Sagang. But her eyes. Her wondrous, glimmering eyes were impossible to ignore, while she sat on the lap of her caretaker, on her right big thumb. He remembered Eunsung carrying her for the first time, she smiled, so widely overgrown on her face, spoiling into babyish giggles. The trail hiccups that followed her made Sagang and Eunsung fell even deeper in love with her. They had to take her home.

Eunkyung stuck to them ever since, and was now grew into a beautiful five year old, already in kindergarten.

While the sister put on her pants and buckled the buttons of her shirt, Sagang was helping his son, Sangkyu with his trousers. The little boy couldn't keep still and kept on squeezing his ducky, blowing through his two blubbering lips, making annoying and ear piercing whistles.

"Daddy, lookie! Quacky is singing with Sangkyu!" His son squealed, bopping the duck's beak repetitively.

Sagang only let out a small chuckle, slipping his small limb through the arm of the red shirt.

The first time they have ever placed their hands on baby Sangkyu was when he was only four months old. He was so precious, even Eunkyung stood by his crib for the first week he arrived at their household. Eunsung definitely had a thing for Sangkyu, he would always want the baby to be in his arms, whether he was crying, smiling or just sleeping. His husband wanted the very best for him. Those nights where Sagang would arrive close to midnight, he would always find Eunsung with little Sangkyu huddled in his arms. The baby sometimes would cry for the whole night, and the elder never got tired o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter