One night.

Kaibaek oneshot stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music,young people dancing on the dance floor,alcohol and drugs.It was one of the many nights in a simple club.

Guys kissing girls,girls kissing other girls and guys kissing other guys,for them it was normal,when the alcohol kicks in they don't care about anything but there was Baekhyun sitting at the bar bored.

,,Come on Baek smile a little,you should at last pretend that you're having fun." Baekhyun made a whining face wanting to go home.

,,Hyung I'm not having fun and you know that,this place is not for me,I should study for my exam." 

,,All you do is study ,young people should have fun as well,try to talk with a girl or dance."

,,Xiumin hyung please can I go home? I don't know how to dance." Xiumin slapped his face,Baekhyun can be so stupid somethimes but only somethimes.

,,Just have fun please Baek." Baekhyun roll his eyes turning back at the dance floor ,he would like to have fun but how?!What is fun,he knows only how to study and be a nerd,he knows that Xiumin wants his good and invits him every night at the club where he is a barthander but it's always the same,him drinking his soda and going back home after he got bored seeing others have fun.

Baekhyun was looking at two guys kissing biting his lower lip,how does it feel to kiss someone or have or just cuddle? 

,,It's not nice to stare at others." Baekhyun heard a deep voice making him to turn and blush.

,,They may think you are in love with them or are you?" Baekhyun never saw something so beautiful,he just say something? Yes because he was not from eart,he can't be.

,,You're funny,enjoy." The guy chuckled at Baekhyun going back to his friends.

The guy was tall with black hair with deep beautiful eyes and a sweet smile,he even noticed his sun kissed skin,he is still wondering how did he saw his skin in this dark place,the guy had a big impact oved him,he never saw someone so y in a pair of tight blue jeans a a white shirt on him,he was dazling.Baekhyun bit his lower lip when he saw the guy sitting next to a tall and good looking guy.He never belived in love at first sight but seeing him makes his heart go faster,who was that guy.

,,What did you saw Baek?"Baekhyun turned to Xiumin smiling.

,,Nothing hyung and I should go home now it's really boring." 

,,Okay Baek be careful and come anytime you want."Baekhyun nodded leaving the place but not before glacing one more time at the guy and wrong he did because he was kissing that tall guy.

Baekhyun let out a sigh leaving home,why think about him? He knows that he's gay but never kissed someone ,he's more shy when it comes to that,he can't even watch ,he is that shy,some pleople will call him innocent and he was innocent and he will die like that.That night he was turning and tossing in his bed thinking about that guy so the next day he was back at his hyung's work place.

,,Oh Baek,what are you doing here?" Xiumin was surprised to see Baekhyun here again knowing how much he hates the place.

,,Ahh....hmm just got bored home and I wanted to drink something."Xiumin raised an eyebrow at his friend but didn't say anything else.

,,Here's your cola Baek,enjoy." Baekhyun looked around hoping to see the guy again but he didn't come,it was late so Baekhyun went home,he was a little dissapointed that he didn't see the guy but he could come back tomorrow again and so here he was making Xiumin to look at him more puzzled.

,,Okay now you make me worry,something happened with you because I know you hate this place." Baekhyun didn't reply he just smiled.

,,Hyung can I have a beer today."

,,And he wants alcohol?Okay where is Baek and what you did with him?" Baekhyun smiled amused,but Xiumin was right he never drinks so why today? 

,,I just want to try something new today but I think is better to drink the usual,I still have to study." Xiumin raised and eyebrow at him but didn't ask more because he was sure that Baekhyun hides something but he gave him a beer.

Baekhyun drink the beer but he didn't like the bitter taste,his soda was better but after three more beers his head was dizzy,he was still looking for the tall guy but nothing.

,,H-hyung I will go home now." Baekhyun was getting sleepy,alcohol is not good for him.

,,Are you sure? You don't look that good." Baekhyun wanted to sit up and show him that he's okay but his feet got like jelly and he was about to fall down but two hands catched him.

,,I'm okay,I'm okay!" Baekhyun sat up still dizzy but as soon he saw that face his cheeks got more red than a rose.

,,Are you okay? You're face is bright red." Baekhyun wanted to reply him but he rushed to the bathroom.

Baekhyun found a empty cubic throwing up all he drink.

,,I won't drink ever again,nope never." Baekhyun flush the toilet trying to sit up but his head was so heavy but in the end he stood up going to wash his face and thinking that his only chance to talk with that guy fly away,he was upset because he just wanted a name.

,,Hey are you feeling better?" Baekhyun looked into the mirror seeing the guy's worried face.

,,Y-yes I'm o-okay." The guy came closer turning Baekhyun around.

,,I think you're okay,you're face is not that red now." Baekhyun was holding his breath,he was looking at every inch of his face,he was perfect,Baekhyun never saw something so beautiful in his life.

,,Oh no,your face is red again,you need to sit down or something?" His worried voice made Baekhyun smile,he was sure that his face was red because this guy.

,,I'm okay don't worry,I just need some fresh air." 

,,Great,I was thinking to leave and since I'm a nice person I can walk you home to be sure that you won't faint or anything." Baekhyun likes that idea,he can find his name but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter