I dont want it, Mr. Kim

Marrying Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol is a mess. He is crying while denying that he is hurt. He has been vocal about not believing in love. But maybe he got so invested with that bastard. He left Chanyeol’s house after his house maids assure him that he will be fine. Now, his problem is his husband. He knows this will result to a huge argument again. Kyungsoo will never be convinced that he is not doing monkey business with Chanyeol. Not in his wildest dreams.

He parked his car and tried to dial Kyungsoo’s phone but he was out of reach. Expected. He sighed. He is sure that Kyungsoo went to Baekhyun again.

He called Haechan and told him to reschedule his meetings for the day and have all the documents for signature delivered to his house in the afternoon.

His phone rings. One big miracle because it is Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, where are you?”

“Ah, I’m with Baekhyun at the airport.”

Damn.

“What are you doing there? Did you call me just to tell me you are leaving with your Ex?”

“Can you stop being stupid? We are waiting for Chen to arrive. I might spend the whole afternoon with them but I’ll be home for dinner. I just called, in case you might be worried. Just in case.”

Jongin sighed. He can see his husband’s eye rolling and his lips forming a pout. His way of saying he is stupid and he is so done with him.

“Alright. Call me when you need me to pick you up.”

“Okay. See you later, baby.”

The call ends.

Baby? Kyungsoo called him baby? Aside from the fact that the pregnant male called him first, did he actually called him baby? For real? Is he planning to scam him or kill him? This is not a good signal.

Since Kyungsoo is busy with his friends, he opted to go to work instead. He doesn’t have reason to stay at home while Kyungsoo is out with his friends. He was so busy that he wasn’t able to mind the time. It’s almost six in the evening. And his inbox is flooded with messages from Kyungsoo.

“Im home.”

“Im baking something for us.”

A picture of plated brownies and cookies.

“What do you want for dinner?”

“Hey.”

“I can’t believe you ignored me.”

“Okay fine, the guards are now enjoying your brownies and cookies.”

“I hate you”

Jongin can only shake his head reading the transition of Kyungsoo’s mood through his texts. He missed to reply like an hour and the pastries are now with their security guards.

“Im coming home. Wait for me for dinner. Anything will do for me baby.”

He doesnt know what to do or what to expect form Kyungsoo now.

 

He was right, Kyungsoo is still not on his mood when he arrives. He was facing the television ignoring his arrival. He bend down to kiss the pregnant male, he did not moved but the expression is still the same. He doesn’t know what and where to start apologizing. He knew, he was mad when he went to fetch Chanyeol this morning and now, he failed to reply his messages and those poor brownies are with the security guards.

“Soo.” Ignored. Kyungsoo pasted his eyes watching the television show he doesn’t even understand. “We need to talk.” He said sternly.

“Alright talk.” The other replied.

“We cannot fight like this every time we have misunderstanding. You have to listen and talk to me, okay.” He added hoping that the other will cool down and talk to him like he wanted to.

“We had misunderstanding? I didn’t know?” Kyungsoo faced him with his left brows up.

“C’mon Soo. You were upset because of Chanyeol. Baekhyun texted me, asking what I did to you and you were crying.” Kyungsoo closed his eyes firmly. He must be upset about Baek telling him that he cried. But the reality is that he just made up the story. He must hit the guess right. He cried. Well damn it.

“Well, thank you for trying but I didn’t cry. I understand that you had your priorities also and this morning, I was completely not your priority.”

Jongin sighed. Damn Doh Kyungsoo and his pride and his smart .

“You had no competition to my priorities, Soo. I just need to help a human being. That’s it. You also have to understand that.”

“Oh, really?” When will he put down that eyebrow down? Why is he wearing this face on him everytime?

“Yes really Sir. And now let’s continue, where are my brownies and cookies?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll bake you another.”

Kyungsoo give him a small smile. Jongin opened his arms asking the pregnant male to come and give him a hug but the other just give him a completely blank face so he has no choice but to gather his feet and move beside his husband and cage him with his arms. He received no complaints but Kyungsoo leaned his head into his chest and placed his hands into this small baby bump. Jongin sighed.

“I’m sorry. I made you upset about nothing.” The pregnant said after a while.

“No baby. It was completely fine. I understand.” He replied trying to avoid any further conversations that might cause them to argue again. “Let’s stay like this for a while and then let’s make us dinner?”

“I want to eat Japanese foods.” The other said between smiles.

“Japanese foods as you wish, baby.”

 

Baekhyun smiled receiving a message from Kyungsoo. He knew it, the little brat is starting seduce his poor husband. Jongdae gave him a questioning look.

“What was that for?” Jongdae asked while massaging his wet hair with the towel. His bottom is covered with another towel revealing his muscular upper body.

“It’s just Kyungsoo.”

“Is he okay?” Jongdae tried to slip in his white supreme shirt and his pyjamas.

“Yeah. Im sure he is doing great with his husband jobs.”

Jongdae paused for a while looking at Baekhyun.

“Are you really over with him Baek? You two were so in love before.”

“Honestly, the first time I saw him after we broke up, I thought maybe we can still work things out and maybe get back together. The feelings won’t go away that fast. But he is happy now. Im sure Jongin will take care of him more than the way I will.”

Jongdae gave him a light tap on this shoulder. Nodding his agreement to his statement. Jongdae has been there for them since they became a couple, when things went messy and end up breaking and he decided to go back to Korea to help his family with their business. He regret on leaving Kyungsoo and letting him move on that fast.

“You don’t have any plans of seeing or dating someone?”

Baekhyun paused. Yes. He has been seeing many people, men and women. Had with them but the relationship remains short lived. It won’t last, aside from physical satisfaction, there is nothing he can offer. Not his heart.

“Can you recommend me someone?”

“You know Sehun right?”

Sehun. Yeah, he met the man several times including Kyungsoo’s wedding. But they are not as close as Jongdae. Maybe because that guy has that aura he doesn’t like.

“Yeah. C’mon Jongdae stop it already. It will become a waste of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter